Skip to main content

Within a fleeting dream.




Good evening

Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆





First of all, thank you so much 
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )





It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )





⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·





On a personal note, 
I turned 20 today.

thank you so, so much 
To everyone who always supports me ( .ˬ.)"

I’m relieved that I’ve been able 
to celebrate another birthday safely and happily this year.




Bear-san 🧸  









Photo by Love-chan…
(Thanks)





When your birthday comes around,
the No. 1 question you get asked most often is:
“What are your goals for being XX years old?”

A. Well, now that I’m entering my 20s, I feel like I’ve entered a new stage of life in a lot of little ways. That’s why I want to work hard to become a more responsible and dependable person. On a personal level, I also want to focus on creating a home where I feel truly at ease. I finally got some indirect lighting recently and have been enjoying some "chill time" in the evenings... but there’s still plenty of room for improvement, so I want to keep making it a great place to live.



When your birthday comes around,
the No. 2 question you get asked most often is:
“Where were you when you turned 20?”

A. I was sitting on my gaming chair. It’s a white, fluffy one.



When your birthday comes around,
the No. 3 question you get asked most often is:
“What do you want for your birthday?”

A. Actually, I ordered something online a few days ago, and I got myself a new perfume. (It hasn’t arrived yet.) It was something that I thought was no longer being sold, but by chance, I happened to check the official website and saw that it had been re-released, so I decided to get it.





Even though I’m 20 now, I’m still me. I haven’t changed.

I was awake when the clock struck 00:00 too,
but I didn’t suddenly 
become an adult or anything.
(I wish I’d at least gotten taller)

In other words,
I have to become an adult through my own efforts.

My teenage years were fun,
but I’m sure my still-unknown 20s will be fun too.

All I can do is keep looking forward and moving ahead!

To everyone in their 20s around the world,
I may still be a newcomer to my 20s,
but I’ll do my best, so please take good care of me ( .ˬ.)"



To my parents, who raised me. 20 years have passed since I was born. I’m sure I’ve been a pretty restless daughter at times, but thank you for supporting me all this time. Please let me keep being your child forever and ever when I’m with Dad and Mom. I still plan on relying on you plenty. Thank you, truly.

To my relatives who have watched over me since I was little. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins mean so much to me, and you’ve all taken such good care of me over the years. Thank you so much for everything.

To my friends who have always stayed by my side. Thank you for supporting the path I chose, and even now, you come to my live performances and congratulate me whenever there’s a new announcement. Please stay friends forever.

To 5th Gens, who are always by my side. We’ve faced all kinds of difficulties, but even so, I’m truly grateful that the ten of us get to work together. I want us to continue being good friends and good rivals, inspiring and pushing each other to grow. Thank you, always.

To all the staff members who are always there to support me. I’m sure there have been times when I’ve caused you concern, but you’ve always treated me with kindness, while also giving me strict guidance when necessary. I’ll continue to give everything I have and work with sincerity. Thank you, always.

And finally, I’m also grateful to all the fans I’ve had the chance to meet through this place. Having people who support me is such a huge source of strength for me. No matter what happens, I’ll always be by your side, so please stay by mine too. Thank you, always.



I thought it would be easier to express these kinds of feelings
when there’s some sort of milestone to mark the occasion.

It’s a little embarrassing, but I wanted to share just a bit.



So, I’ve talked about quite a lot,
but even now that I’m 20, I’ll keep working with all my heart 
and giving everything my sincere effort, just as I always have!

I hope you’ll continue to support me
from here onward too ( .ˬ.)"





⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·





Thank you so much

for staying with me until the end.





Today is Kanemura Miku-san’s birthday 🎂

I’m so happy that we share the same birthday ( ¨̮ )

I hope Miku-san 
has a wonderful year ahead too 🌟



I’m planning to have some delicious food today!

Please use my birthday as an excuse
to go have some delicious food too!





For the latest schedule and other information,

please check the official website ( .ˬ.)






Good night

Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ





#satoyublog
/109

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...