Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

 Spin, spin…

Rattle, rattle, rattle…

Pop!!

Ta-da!

     ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮
‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now!
‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯

From Kanagawa, 21 years old 
Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here.
Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog.

I want everyone who always supports me, 
as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,
 to have days overflowing with happiness.

The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day.
I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much.

For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world.

Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to make this a period where I can discover my own strengths and even parts of myself that I haven’t noticed yet.

I'm paired with Fujishima Kaho-san while my fellow Genmate, Ono Manami will be right beside me. I want us to support one another with all the wonderful people around us and make this a single filled with happiness.

I hope that all of our individual visions can come together to create one unified work, and that we can create a world that feels uniquely Hinatazaka46.

This autumn that I’ll spend with all of you, I want to find lots of little joys and great love, and make this a single that will be loved by many, many people.

I hope that Hinatazaka46 can be the source of motivation in all of your everyday lives, just as all of you are the source of motivation in mine ⟡.·

I absolutely love the performances we create together with all of you, so from here on too, I’ll pour lots of energy into every performance and perform carefully, putting all my feelings into it!
I’ll do my best in my own way.

Please find me lots.

Thank you for supporting the 18th single too.

And this time as well, we’ll be holding an online meet & greet!!

The 1st round of applications is open from 2:00 PM today 
until 2:00 PM tomorrow, August 13th!
I’m really looking forward to getting to talk with everyone 🤍
Let’s share lots and lots of happiness together, from morning until night!! If you’re interested, please come see me


[Dates]
October 4, 2026 (Sun)
October 11, 2026 (Sun)
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
October 25, 2026 (Sun)
November 1, 2026 (Sun)
December 6, 2026 (Sun)

I also looked through Kaho-san’s photo book together with my fellow Genmate, Ono.

I’m already on my second time 🙂‍↕️
It’s such a happy photo book where you can discover so many different sides of Kaho, and you can enjoy it no matter how many times you look through it 😻 I hope you’ll all check it out too!!


Regarding the Tamiya T-shirt I wore that day 

it was bought for me by my dad. He loves plastic models and often goes to the shops, and when he saw this cute T-shirt, he bought it for me
I’ve loved things like radio-controlled cars since I was little too, so someday I’d like to have my dad teach me how to build plastic models ✩⡱

As for “Let’s update and make meringue,” I ended up mixing together all sorts of thoughts, but…

No matter how much you feel like you’re not moving forward, there’s no point in completely reinventing yourself, because then everything you’ve built up until now would disappear
It’s okay to look back.

Rather than blaming myself for looking back, I tell myself, “This is how people grow,” and try to keep moving forward that way

But be careful not to look back too much, because before you know it, while you’re letting your guard down, your ideal self can leave you behind.

Maybe the ideal way to live is to walk forward one step at a time, without being too far away from your ideal, but still toward somewhere that feels just barely out of reach.

So, everyone—it’s time for an update.

Let’s update ourselves

We’re not AI, of course, but I think life is interesting because simply changing one little thing can completely change the scenery around you! I actually changed something recently too. What I changed is a secret though

And then suddenly, the world I could see looked completely different, and I realized, “Wow, I had been living in such a tiny little place”!

The meringue part came from a song I was listening to
And just like how the more you mix meringue,
the bigger it gets 
and the closer it comes to being finished

The more we worry,
the harder we work,
and the more we experiment and try different things,
the closer we get to success.
Maybe we’re getting closer and closer to our ideals too

That’s what I thought!
I’m going to make a tarte citron next

Natural light will always shine on me~
Even when my heart feels dark, natural light never lets me down

Thank you so much 
for the online meet & greet on August 8th too ☺️

There was a fireworks festival that night

Last time, I went for a slightly boyish look, so this time I decided to go all-out girly

They’re not actually long sleeves
they’re arm warmers
I went with an outfit covered in lots of white lace, pink ribbons, and frills, so I matched it with a white ribbon hair accessory too!!

I twisted my hair and pinned it to the side, and I was really happy that the hairstyle got quite a lot of compliments!

It really does make me happy when people compliment me on something I chose for myself and tell me it suits me.

I love denim, so at first I thought,
“Maybe I’ll just wear denim on the bottom too,” but then I thought, “Since I’m doing this, I want to go fully girly and cheer myself up!” So, at the last minute, I pulled out a skirt I’d never worn before from my drawer and put it on.

And here's the “Yes?” pose 
to show off the arm warmers

Speaking of this pose, 
during 5th Gen live, there’s a part in “Honto no Jikan” where Hinanon-chan and I have our own singing lines, and during that part, 

there’s a choreography where we raise our hands like, “Teacher!!” “Yes!!” 

Whenever I saw Hina-chan raising her hand there, I’d sing while thinking, “She’s so cute~” as I watched her through the mirror

Thinking back, I don’t really remember ever raising my hand on my own when I was a student

I guess I need to approach everything with a little more enthusiasm from now on 🦙

What about this 
pinky-up pose??

I’m genuinely a fan of this one
I listen to it every day


Let’s keep listening until we reach the point where we’re thinking,
“I want everyone to be sent straight to hell too!!” 

Actually, I also had a headband like this, but when I actually put it on, it ended up looking like one of those hair bands you wear after getting out of the bath, 
so I decided not to wear it after all 😭

I’ll wear a different headband next time

The sleeves are puff sleeves

I don’t dress girly every day, 
so whenever I wear something girly, it makes me feel like it’s a special occasion. That day, Mizuki and I watched a video that had a very princess-like feel to it. It’s kind of hard to explain, but we were saying that someday, it would be fun to perform in a world that feels like something out of a princess story. 

I hope today is a happy day for every one of you.

Featuring Chiikawa wearing his favorite hat

Starting yesterday, the “Sakurazaka46 × Hinatazaka46 Campaign” began at Lawson! Have you all gotten your goodies yet?

There are lots of things to enjoy, including Loppi/HMV-exclusive goods, merchandise available in stores, and chocolate crunch snacks that come with collectible cards!!

So please come visit Lawson and check them out

By the way, I opened four cards, 
and I got Nao-san, Tamaki-san, Sumire-san, and Rikatan --❤️

The Hinatazaka46 lottery starts on August 21st!

Every Friday at 11:30 AM 

we’ll be here to give you a little healing before lunchtime!!
Please listen to “Hinatazaka46 no Hotto Hitotoki!” too

Well then, see you again.

To everyone who had a busy day with work, everyday life, school, or anything else—great job today! Let’s do our best together again tomorrow!
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! 🌟

I’ll be cheering you on the whole time, shouting,
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.

I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day for you.

Thank you so, so much for reading !!!!

See you again.
Let’s be full of energy and SakuLovely again tomorrow ( ̳- ·̫ - ̳ˆ )◞❤︎

#sakulovelog

92Saku

Comments