Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi
Shimoda Izuki here.

Thank you so much for the meet & greet m(_ _)m
I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters!
It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)

I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!!
If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies!

👍🏻‪♡♡

From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts!

The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?!
I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either.

I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words.

So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me.

Hiragana Hinatazaka46 has Live performances, right? I absolutely loooooove Live performances. I really, truly love them so much that I can’t even put it into words.

There are so many people who have watched my performances at Live shows, thought, “I want to meet her,” and then come to my meet & greet. That already makes me incredibly happy.

Ever since I was in kindergarten, I’ve dreamed of becoming an idol who shines brightly, and I’ve continued chasing that dream. So when people tell me, “I became really interested in this sparkly Izukichi, so I decided to come to your meet & greet!” it makes me so happy.

The reason I love Live performances is because I get to have fans see my performance and hear their happy words directly afterward, and because those performances can lead to all kinds of other activities. It may be a slow and steady process, but it lets me feel that I’m continuing to improve and level up!

When I heard the selection announcement, there was a part of me that simply accepted it with a “(。'-')(。,_,) nod nod,” and I don’t like that side of myself sometimes but at the same time, I’m the kind of person who can’t give up just like that.
Whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing, I just can’t hold back or cut corners.

Right now, I’m thinking that I want to step forward on my own without worrying about what everyone else is doing!

Once again, I was really happy that during the 17th single period, more people than ever came to want to meet me. And seeing all the Rūmīz members being happy about that too made me really, really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶)

With the 18th single, I want to show you a version of myself that has grown even more compared to the 17th single!

Whether it’s getting meet & greet blocks sold out, my performances, my variety skills, or anything else, I want to keep aiming higher and higher.

Looking forward to your supporting throughout the 18th single as well! 🙇‍♀️

Comments