Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
I am featured
in the October issue of EX Taishu,
which goes on sale today, September 15th.
I talked about various things
that have been happening lately ( ˙ ˙)
Please be sure to check it out.
I wore clothes in warm tones,
something I don't usually wear.
I hope everyone enjoy seeing
a different side of me 😌
During the shoot,
I relaxed on the sofa,
stepped out onto the balcony,
and went for a stroll...
It was so much fun ( ¨̮ )
I also talked about lots of things
during the interview,
so please be sure to check it out.
Please be sure to pick up
the October issue of EX Taishu ( .ˬ.)"
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
I'll be doing a SHOWROOM stream tomorrow,
September 16th (Wed), at 9:00 PM 📡
I'd be so happy
if you guys could come and join me there ( ¨̮ )
I'll be waiting!
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Announcement
⟡ ARENA TOUR "Hinakuri 2026"
Here is an announcement regarding tickets 🎫
Applications are currently open for:
Fan Club Lottery Presale
Lemino Special Seat Presale
Lemino Hinatazaka46 Pack Presale
The application period runs until 23:59 on September 20 (Sun).
Please check here for details ⬇️
⟡ 18th Single "Icha Icha Mushi"
Music video for "Kaze ni Kinmokusei"
by Hiragana Hinatazaka46 featured on the 18th single
has been released!
The design for the @Loppi & HMV exclusive first-come, first-served bonus photo
has been revealed ✨
Please take a look here ⬇️
And members lineup for all recorded tracks
have also been announced 🎤
have also been announced 🎤
Sato is participating in “Icha Icha Mushi,” “Soredemo Itsuka,” “Christmas Countdown,” and “Boku wa Anytime”!
Please look forward to it ( ˊᵕˋ )
The designs for the first-come, first-served bonuses,
exclusive to different CD shop chains have also been released!
Please check here for details ⬇️
︎︎⟡ Hinatazaka46 no Hi
To celebrate the release of
Hinatazaka46's 18th single, "Icha Icha Mushi,"
a special broadcast titled "'Icha-icha Mushi' Release Celebration! Hinatazaka46 no Hi: Super-Extended Special!!" will air 📻
I, Sato Yu, will also be appearing on the show!
The broadcast is scheduled for:
September 18, 2026 (Fri), from 19:00 to 21:15.
Please be sure to tune in 😌
Thank you for reading
until the end.
There were so many announcements today...!
Please keep your eyes on Hinatazaka46
from here on out too 👀
from here on out too 👀
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Good night
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/111 (wan wan wan)







Comments
Post a Comment