Hello everyone ๐๐
From Kanagawa 21 years old
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Matsuo Sakura here.
Thank you so, so much for opening this blog post.
I once read a blog post somewhere.
There, it listed the flower meanings of jasmine.
・Affability
・Gentleness
・Elegance, etc.
Apparently, there are others too, such as:
Happiness, and
"I will follow you."
and many more
Just like the meaning behind the jasmine flower that inspired her name,
Marie-san is someone overflowing with compassion and thoughtfulness
She’s the kind of person who makes her juniors genuinely want to follow her back.
It might be presumptuous of me, a junior, to say this, but...
Having worked alongside her, I’ve deeply felt that Marie-san is someone who remains endlessly humble, treats everyone with equal love, and always considers others in everything she does.
They are a wonderful person who never forgets to show gratitude for everything; they display a reassuring and impressive presence, the kind of back you truly want to follow wherever they go.
There was a time last year when I was agonizing over something; I felt completely lost and ended up in tears,
In moments like that
in my past life,
people would usually say things like:
"It's okay, it's okay."
"Don't worry about it."
"Let's do our best from here on out."
But Marie-san said:
"Why should a girl who is working so hard have to shed tears?"
"You are already doing enough."
She truly empathized with me from the bottom of her heart
That was the first time anyone had ever spoken to me like that while I was crying
It might have been just a casual remark to her, but for me, it brought such joy and emotion;
it was a moment that deeply moved me and made me want to become the kind of person who can offer that kind of heartfelt empathy
Our first photo together
I became a "Gora" (shaved ice enthusiast) after meeting Marie-san
In fact, I visited so many places this year with the intention of telling Marie-san all about them
I’d love to tell you about every single one of them... haha
Whenever I eat shaved ice, I always think of her
I find myself wondering things like,
"Has she ever had this flavor?" or "I wonder if she’d go to this shop with me someday?"
That’s how much fun our outings were
Since my very first outing with a senior member
was with Marie-san,
the memories are especially precious to me,
and every time I think back on it,
I wish I could talk to her more, though I never quite work up the courage to ask her out,
like, I love traveling, too, so I’d love to hear stories about her trips to Korea, for example
I really want to talk to her so much more
During our performance of "Icha-icha Mushi" from the 18th single,
there’s a moment right before my vocal part
where I lock eyes with her
I look forward to that moment so much;
she will give me such a lovely smile,
and that makes my heart beaming with happiness
Sometimes I even miss the cue for the next dance move because of it (I really need to stay focused).
I think she has such a powerful ability to bring happiness to the people around her
Actually, for the 17th single's "Kimi ni Yarareta!", I also get to make a heart shape with Marie-san right at the very beginning! ♡
Thanks to that, I start the song, right from the 0:01 mark with a huge, beaming smile.
It makes me realize, what it feels like to have a heart warmed from within
I feel so happy; my heart just overflows with joy
I love you so much
It was also announced that
her graduation ceremony will be held
on the third day of the Tokyo performances of Hinakuri 2026!
Click here for fan club
ticket pre-sales ⬇️
I will cherish every single second of the limited time we have, ensuring I can see her off with a genuine smile!
To everyone who had a busy day with work, everyday life, school, or anything else—great job today! Let’s do our best together again tomorrow!
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! ๐
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! ๐
I’ll be cheering you on the whole time, shouting,
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.
I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day for you.
Thank you so, so much for reading !!!!
See you again
Let’s be full of energy and SakuLovely again tomorrow ( ̳- ·̫ - ̳ห )◞❤︎
#sakulovelog
102Saku


Comments
Post a Comment