Skip to main content

When I treat myself with something sweet






Hello for the 103rd time


Hyaku (100) san (3)



I think it's fine as long as I can spend every day without regrets even if I don't live until 100 years old ~

From Kanagawa, 3rd year in hgh school, 17 years old

Sakai Nina here šŸ©°



....................................................................................



It’s raining outside, huh ~

How is everyone doing?

I’m sure there are days when you aren’t feeling your best, or days that just didn’t go well

But realizing that it’s okay to have those days might just make you feel a bit lighter!


Anyway, since you’ve opened this blog,
I really hope I can bring a smile to your face


That said, I’m not exactly confident in my ability to write something hilarious,

but I’ll go ahead and write in my usual style!



....................................................................................



The thumbnail for this blog 
was taken on the day I went to see the fireworks in Hakone šŸŽ‡













This happened quite a while ago now,

but I really wanted to see the fireworks,
and since I had the day off,

I went to watch them with my mom!

Fireworks are truly wonderful!

As I gazed blankly up at the night sky,

I found myself wondering how many other people were watching this same view,

imagining that everyone was likely sharing the moment with someone special,

and just thinking about that made me feel so peaceful


It was such a unique, magical kind of time ~


Though, for the record, this photo has absolutely nothing to do with the fireworks!

The crĆŖpe was delicious ~

There’s something great about festival stalls, isn't there?
That special atmosphere you only find at festivals
It really gets me excited

I’d love to go again next year





....................................................................................



Applications for the 6th round of online miguri have started šŸ™‡šŸ»‍♀️


Thank you so, so much

It makes me truly, deeply happy to know that lots of people want to have a conversation with me.


I’m going to make sure our time together is fun!

I’m really looking forward to chatting with each and every one of you ˘͈ᵕ˘͈


There are still blocks available! ⬇️



October 18, 2026 (Sun) – Sessions 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5

I’ll be wearing pajamas!
I just received a really cute pair ~!



October 25, 2026 (Sun) – Sessions 1 & 5

Since it’s Halloween, I’ll be wearing some kind of costume,
but it’s still a secret for now ♡ šŸ‘§šŸŗ

NiiHina might even do a matching outfit.



November 1, 2026 (Sun) – Sessions 1 & 2

I’ll be wearing autumn clothes styled to look like a school uniform!
I’m a 3rd year high school student after all šŸŽ“

I look forward to chatting with you guys on these dates ☺️





Please feel free to come and see me
at your own relaxed pace ~

I’m really looking forward to talking with you all ˘͈ᵕ˘͈





....................................................................................



September 30, 2026 (Wed)
18th Single "Icha Icha Mushi"

A panel exhibition for the single has been confirmed!
Thank you so much!

Please check the URL for details!






<Today's Discovery>

Coffee mixed with nuts taste amazing



You've worked really hard today!
Tomorrow is sure to be a great day, too!
Get some good rest ~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! šŸ‘šŸ»‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /恄~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...