It's been a day ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
As many of you may already know,
the cancellation of Hinata Fes 2026, which was scheduled to be held on September 5th and 6th, has been announced.
Hinata Fes is an event that has been brought to life through the hopes, efforts, and support of so many people.
To all the staff members who had been working so hard and preparing for this day for such a long time.
To everyone in Miyazaki who had welcomed us so warmly.
And to all of the Ohisama who had been eagerly looking forward to Hinata Fes.
Knowing just how many people had been looking forward to these two days and preparing for them, I understand that there is nothing anyone can do about the weather. Even so, I’m filled with feelings of disappointment and frustration.
For us 5th Gens, this was supposed to be our very first Hinata Fes.
During the audition period, I watched the scenes from Hinata Fes on a screen countless times. That’s why it was an event I had always dreamed of, thinking, “I hope that someday, I’ll be able to stand in that very place as a member of Hinatazaka46.”
During my first parade, I wanted to find as many of you who came to see us as I possibly could.
During the live show, I wanted to splash you with as much water as I could, get completely soaked together, and laugh with you.
And, of course, I wanted to enjoy the collaborative food, as well as lots of delicious food from Miyazaki.
I had also been looking forward to my very first Hinata Fes, wondering what kind of memories I would be able to make with all of you.
I really wish I could have met everyone in Miyazaki—the people who had bought goods and prepared for the festival, those who had made uchiwas and sketchbooks, and those who had prepared their cameras to capture the moments.
Although “Hinata Fes 2026” has been cancelled, that doesn’t mean the excitement and anticipation that we all shared for it simply disappear. I’m truly filled with gratitude toward everyone who prepared so much for Hinata Fes and gave us such an exciting feeling to look forward to!
I hope that someday, the day will come when we can meet again in Miyazaki with smiles on our faces.
When that day comes, I want to make up for the time we couldn’t spend together this time by laughing a lot, having lots of fun, and creating countless wonderful memories with everyone in Miyazaki and all Ohisama!
I hope that someday, we’ll be able to see together the scenery that we weren’t able to experience this time ⟡.·
Here’s a photo from Hinata Fes 2026 pamphlet shoot (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
Since I wanted to do something for everyone who had been looking forward to the 5th and 6th, I personally hope that I can bring something to you as well. Through my blog and Talk messages, I want to share even more smiles with you than usual!
📼⋆. Okaeri / Tani Yuuki
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#218

Comments
Post a Comment