Skip to main content

To Miyazaki that's yet to be seen





Greetings, everyone 🍵


From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭


Pleasure to meet you all.



☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎



Today, I’d like to write about Hinata Fes.


There’s also an announcement at the end, so I’d be really happy if you could read all the way to the end!





I’m sure many of you already know, but
“Hinata Fes 2026” was cancelled due to the weather conditions.



When the cancellation was announced, I was in the middle of getting myself ready to head to Miyazaki, thinking things like,


“What kind of place will it be?”
“I can’t wait to see everyone!”


And then, that announcement came.



Since I wasn’t able to take part in 5th Gens teaser shoot due to feeling unwell, I actually haven’t been to Miyazaki Prefecture yet.


So ever since Hinata Fes was announced, 


I had been looking forward to it so much, thinking,


“I’m finally going to Miyazaki!!!”



I had been looking forward to meeting all of you in Miyazaki.

I was looking forward to standing on that stage and performing in front of everyone.

I had been so excited for those moments.


So when I saw the announcement that the festival had been cancelled, I was truly shocked.



I received so many messages from everyone as well, and as I gradually came to understand what was happening,



I felt as though a huge empty space had suddenly opened up in my heart—
a lonely, helpless, and almost unbearable feeling.



I really wanted to meet all of you in Miyazaki, and I wanted to perform for you.


I wanted to try all the delicious food Miyazaki has to offer, especially chicken charcoal-grilled dishes, which I’m sure I would have loved, and I wanted to see all the beautiful scenery, too!


There were so many things I wanted to do.



Feeling that way, I didn’t want to be alone, 
so I reached out to Niitan, and we met up right away.


To help calm ourselves down, we ended up at karaoke, 
where we sang some of Hinatazaka46’s songs.



That night, I stayed over at Sato’s place, and we talked about all sorts of things until late into the night.


About Hinata Fes,
about what lies ahead for us,and so much more.



After talking for a long time, I gradually began to sort through my feelings.





To all Ohisama who had been looking forward to Hinata Fes this time,


to everyone involved who had been preparing for this day over such a long period of time,


and to everyone in Miyazaki Prefecture who had made so many preparations for us.



So many people had been working so hard to make this day happen.


When I think about that, I couldn’t help but feel a little sorry as well.



But the decision to cancel this time was made with the safety of everyone involved as the top priority — including us, everyone traveling to Miyazaki, and all of the staff.


So I’m truly grateful that this difficult decision was made with everyone’s safety above all else.



I’m sure there were also many Ohisama who had already made their way to Miyazaki early.



After looking forward to this day for so long, I’m sure everyone is feeling all kinds of emotions right now.


Whether you’re already in Miyazaki or are about to make your way home, please don’t push yourselves, and above all, please stay safe.


From the bottom of my heart, I hope that every one of you stays safe and well.


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


We were deeply touched by the warm welcome that the people of Miyazaki extended to us this time,


the way they helped to liven up the Hinata Festival in the town, and how much they looked forward to the event,


and how much of that warmth reached us.


And it made me so happy.

Thank you so, so much.




Although we can no longer spend Hinata Fes together this time,

I don’t believe that the time you spent preparing for this event, or the feelings of everyone who had been looking forward to it, simply disappear.


If the day ever comes when Hinata Fes can be held in Miyazaki again, I want to give everything I have to repay all of the warmth and kindness you have shown us.



I want to see the beauty of Miyazaki with my own eyes, taste its delicious food for myself, and enjoy Hinata Fes together with all of you.




And someday,

let's meet,

in Miyazaki.



When that day comes, I want to give back, with all my heart, through my performances and my smiles, all the love you have shown us this time. Until then, I’ll keep doing my best, taking things one step at a time.





















I’m truly looking forward to the day we can meet again in Miyazaki!


☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎



And also!! Everyone!!


We’ve decided to hold an emergency livestream 
on September 6th (Sun) at 8:00 PM ~!! ⟡.·*.




I’m honestly so happy that we’ve got a chance to spend some time together!!
Let’s make it the most fun time ever ˊᵕˋ


Even though we’ll be connecting through a screen, let’s laugh lots together and get as hyped as we possibly can ~!! 🌻


Everyone, gather on YouTube at 8:00 PM on September 6th ~🥭


I’m looking forward to seeing lots and lots of comments from you!!! ☀️𓈒𓏸







That's all for today



Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!



Well then, farewell for now 🪭
#蔵盛妃那乃日記



Please check my messages too
#蔵盛妃那乃一筆


And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!



That's all

See you all again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...