Good evening, it's night already
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog ๐๐ป♀️
Hello for the 99th time
From Kanagawa, 3rd year of high school
Sakai Nina here ๐ฉฐ
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Everyone here may have already seen this mentioned many times
but the cancellation of Hinata Fes 2026 was announced the other day
Of course,
I really did want to go to Miyazaki and attend Hinata Fes
There's zero doubt about that
But more than anything, I also believe that the most important thing is everyone’s safety
Because no one knows what the weather will be like or what might happen,
I sincerely hope that all of you can stay safe
When I think about everyone who had been looking forward to this,
and everyone who had been working so hard for Hinata Fes all the way up until today,
I feel a lot of pain in my heart. I’m not quite sure how to put these feelings into words or organize them properly, though
I don’t know if it’s really my place to say this, but,
when I think about
how so many people had been working behind the scenes and putting so much thought into Hinata Fes all the way up until today
everyone in Miyazaki, all the staff members,
all the collaborations and merchandise that had been prepared,
everyone who was involved with Hinata Fes,
and Ohisamas who had been looking forward to it,
I can truly feel how much thought, effort, and emotion so many people had poured into this event and because I’ve felt that so deeply,
I’m filled with nothing but gratitude toward every single person.
This is getting a little personal, but
I also saw the post from Saito City, which I had been in charge of.
It made me realize once again just how much Hinata Fes was being made possible by the support of so many people,
and I was filled with gratitude.
For us 5th Gens, this was supposed to be our first time taking part in Hinata Fes
Of course, I was looking forward to the live performances,
but I had also imagined so many things we might be able to do outside of the live shows,
wondering, “I wonder if we could do something like this?”
That’s why I think all of you who had been looking forward to it
were also waiting for that day while thinking about and imagining so many things all the way up until today
Since something we had been looking forward to has been taken away,
I think it’s only natural that we can’t immediately switch our feelings and move on
But I don’t want to, and I don’t think we can just erase
all the time that everyone who was looking forward to Hinata Fes spent getting to this point,
or all the days that everyone involved spent preparing so much for the festival.
Those memories and all that time are still there, and they always will be.
For me too, the time leading up to my very first Hinata Fes was such a happy and enjoyable period
Once again, thank you so, so much
I’m not sure if there’s anything I can personally do to make things better,
but I would be happy if there’s anything I can do
And once our feelings have gradually settled down,
I’d be happy if we could find more fun things to do together again
I’m looking forward to the day when we can meet again in Miyazaki,
all smiling together!
This may not be the most eloquently written message,
but thank you so much for reading all the way to the end ๐๐ป♀️
Please get a good, restful sleep tonight

Comments
Post a Comment