Greetings, everyone 🍵
From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭
Pleasure to meet you all
Here’s an announcement about the Meet & Greet applications!
Once again, I’m truly, truly happy that there are so many people who want to talk with me (;;)
Lately, I’ve been reminded once again that having people think, “I want to talk to her” or “I want to see her” isn’t something I should ever take for granted.
Whether it’s through a screen, through letters, or at live performances,
there are so many different ways for me to connect with all of you but I feel that the time we get to actually talk face-to-face is something a little special.
I love spending time talking with all of you too (❁´ω`❁)
I’d love to hear about what’s been happening in your lives lately, chat about silly little things, and gradually get to know more about each of you!!
I’d be so happy if we could spend that kind of time together!!!!
Even if you’re someone who’s been thinking, “I’d like to talk with her sometime,” please come and join me 🌷
The 5th round of applications closes today at 2:00 PM!!!
Now, onto the main story
☁︎.・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
Hiragana Hinatazaka46 song “Kaze ni Kinmokusei” MV is out now ~! 🌿⟡.·*.
I wonder if some of you have already watched it?
There are lots of touching moments,
but I’m having so much fun and laughing so much that I even find myself thinking, “Is it really okay to have this much fun in an MV?” ,,⁃ ⩊ ⁃,,
BBQs, fireworks, water guns, and bubbles!
I mean, could it get any better than this?!!!!!
The filming itself was genuinely so much fun too, and when I watch the completed MV, I feel like I can even remember the atmosphere from that time.
To those who haven't watch it, please be sure to check it out | ᐕ)
And as for the behind-the-scenes photos and the highlights of the MV, I’m planning to write about them in another blog post sometime soon!
Please watch “Kaze ni Kinmokusei” over and over again, and enjoy the feeling of summer together with us 🌻
You can watch it here ⬇️
☁︎.・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
And today is also the birthday of Kanemura Miku-san and Sato Yu 🎂💐
Miku-san is always such a wonderful senior to me. Every time I see her perform, I find myself thinking, “She’s so cool,” and she’s someone who makes me want to become like her too!! ·͜·ᰔᩚ
And Yu is truly someone very important to me, and I have so many memories with her that I couldn’t possibly fit them all here ˊᵕˋ
Whenever we’re together, we have so many moments where we naturally end up laughing, and she always gives me so much energy.
I hope the year ahead will be a wonderful one for both of you, filled with lots and lots of smiles (♡´▽`♡)
Once again, happy birthday!
That's all for today
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!
Well then, farewell for now 🪭
#蔵盛妃那乃日記
Please check my messages too
#蔵盛妃那乃一筆
And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!
Today's Music 🎧𓈒𓏸
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kaze ni Kinmokusei
Hinatazaka46
▶︎•၊၊||၊|။ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Comments
Post a Comment