Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!
Hello everyone ☀️
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko ( 鶴崎仁香 ) here
Thank you so, so much
for reaching out to my blog tonight 🤍
I'll be in your care today too!
____________________
First and foremost!
The MUSIC VIDEO for the Hinatazaka46 song
“ Kaze ni Kinmokusei,” included on the 18th single,
has finally been released…!!
Have you all had a chance to watch it yet ~??
I absolutely love the outfits, they’re so beautiful and suit the song so well ~! 🎐
I also really love the other outfits that feel almost like everyone’s own personal clothes, because you can really see each person’s individuality coming through!!
It’s an MV filled with so many smiles from everyone, as we enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime summer to the fullest…! (˶'ᵕ'˶)
I want to talk a lot more about the MV in my next blog post, so I’ll save that for then…!!
Ever since I first heard the song,
I’ve absolutely loved how bright and sparkling it feels,
while at the same time carrying that bittersweet feeling of summer coming to an end…!!
I’d be so happy if you watch and listen to it over and over again.
I hope it reaches as many people as possible 🤍
You can watch the MV here!
And, starting from 2:00 PM yesterday ~
applications for the fifth round of online miguri for
the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi” have opened 💭
I’m truly, truly happy that by the end of the 4th round of applications, I already have so many promises to talk with all of you!
Knowing that you all feel the same way I do, that you want to talk with me, that you want to see me makes me so incredibly happy…! It makes me want to see you all even sooner than before…
Thank you so, so much for always supporting me and sending your feelings my way!! ♡
At the same time, there are also times when I can’t help but feel a little anxious. I think about how happy I would be if I could spend time together with even more of you…! And I also have this strong feeling in my heart that, with every single, I want to grow, even if it’s just one small step forward.
There are still openings on
block 1–6 on October 18,
and Block 1 on October 25…!!
and Block 1 on October 25…!!
October 18 will be a pajama miguri ❄️🤍
And on October 25, we’ll be celebrating Halloween ~! 🐈⬛
We can talk about absolutely anything!
If you’re not sure what to talk about, I’ll start a conversation with you, so don’t worry. And please tell me lots about yourselves too…!!
I want to make absolutely everyone
who comes to see me smile! ☀️
And I always want to be someone who can give you that little push forward when you need it ( ¨̮ )
The deadline is today at 2:00 PM 💭
You can apply from here!
I’m sorry this announcement ended up being so last-minute, but…
To everyone who always comes to see me,
and to those of you who have even just a little bit of interest in talking with me.
I’d be so happy if you’d come for a chat…!
I’ll be waiting for you (˶'ᵕ'˶)
I hope you’ll consider applying
during the 5th round as well!!
____________________
That’s all for today’s blog!
I’ll see you again in my next blog 🤍
Thank you so much
for reading all the way to the end!
Well then, see you again.
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
Which part of the lyrics did you like ~?
There are so many lyrics that I love, though..!
But in particular,
“Onaji kyou wa nidoto yatte konain dane (The same today will never come again)”
and
“Kono shunkan wo ikirutte iu no wa dekiru koto wo zenbu yarukoto (To live in this moment means doing everything you can)”
really resonated with me.
I want to continue spending time together with you, cherishing each and every today that will never come again
I hope that today
will be a wonderful day for everyone ✩.*˚
Well then, truly, see you again!
#にこにこぶろぐ #149
(Today, September 10th, is…!
Miku-san and Yu-shan’s birthday!!
Happy birthday to you both 🤍
I hope this will be a wonderful year
for both of you ( ¨̮ ))


Comments
Post a Comment