Hello everyone!
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, from Saitama, 19 years old, Katayama Saki here
Nice to meet you all
Rain Rain Rain Rain Cloudy Rain Rain Rain
that’s basically how the day be looking like these days!
I don't remember September having this much rain ~
I mentioned about my trip to Kamakura with Niko-chan last time, and actually, we hit the beach too that day π
It gets incredibly windy near the ocean!!
It was incredibly windy ππ I’d love to go to the beach again ~
Tomorrow is finally the release of the18th single, "Icha Icha Mushi" π
Thank you so, so much to everyone who has already picked up a copy π«Άπ»
I'll be sharing plenty of updates tomorrow π’
I’ve been totally obsessed with malatang lately like, I’ve had it both yesterday and today!
What I love most about malatang is the fun of picking out your own ingredients!!! π
It’s getting to be that time of year when hot food tastes so good
I feel like once September ends, we can't really call it summer anymore. I'm not supposed to like summer, but I'm feeling a bit sad that it's over. It was fun, but it went by so fast!
So, here is my ranking of favorite hot foods π₯π☝π»
It is honestly really hard to rank them all.
1st Place π₯: Xiaolongbao
2nd Place π₯: Ramen
3rd Place π₯: I'm torn. Shabu-shabu, I guess
Seriously, someone should be calling me out for not including Malatang πΉ
Honestly, Malatang is a contender for 3rd place!
I feel like I should be taking this more seriously.
I plan to crash hard and sleep the moment I get home today π΄π΄ I'm stoked!! Ideally, I want to be asleep by around 6 PM.
I wonder if I can pull it off...? But I'll have to wake up at least once to send a "goodnight" message
I'll update the blog again tomorrow! (I actually already wrote that post before this one!)
Sorry for the short post today! ( Ρ Ρ )
Thanks for reading all the way to the end π
That’s all from Katayama Saki π°π©΅
See you all soon
#sakiblog 235


Comments
Post a Comment