Greetings, everyone 🍵
From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭
Pleasure to meet you all
Before we get into the main topic!
The 4th round of applications for the 18th single’s Meet & Greets is now open as well!
It’s open until 2 PM tomorrow!
We can talk about things that have happened recently, chat about the lives, play games and laugh together……
I really, truly love the time I get to spend talking with everyone at the Meet & Greets.
And so many of you have told me that more and more people have been making time to come talk with me than before
I’m honestly just so, so happy about that ( 。ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ - ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ 。)
Even though we’re talking through a screen, I’m happy that I get to see your faces while we talk,
and it makes me incredibly happy that you come to see me after thinking, “I’m going to talk about this today!” beforehand!
So right now,
I’m just filled with the feeling of,
“I can’t wait to see everyone~!” ( ⋆͛*¯ ꒳¯*)
To those who always come to the meets,
and to those who thinks, “I’m kind of interested, but I’ve never been before…”,
please come hang out with me at least once!
I’m already looking forward to finding out what kinds of things I’ll get to talk about with those of you I’m meeting for the first time.
I’ll be looking forward to seeing everyone! 🌷
And now, on to the main part
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
September is here ~!
The days are still pretty hot, but is everyone doing well?
I’d be so happy if we could spend lots of fun time together again this September.
I’m looking forward to another wonderful month with you all ˊᵕˋ
The new artist photos for the 18th single have been released ~!! ✨
I’m wearing my hair down with a center part
Up until the previous artist photos, I had bangs and wore my hair in a ponytail, so I think my overall look has changed quite a bit this time.
I wonder if I look a little more mature now
I hope you’ll continue to support this single as well (* ˊ꒳ˋ*)
☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎
That's all for today
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!
Well then, farewell for now 🪭
#蔵盛妃那乃日記
Please check my messages too
#蔵盛妃那乃一筆
And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!
Today's Music 🎧𓈒𓏸
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Icha Icha Mushi
Hinatazaka46
▶︎•၊၊||၊|။ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Comments
Post a Comment