Skip to main content

The Moon-Viewing Festival is coming up soon!









Everyone smiles wih Niko-chan's smile!








Good evening ๐ŸŒ›


Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko ( ้ถดๅดŽไป้ฆ™ ) here!


First of all, thank you so much
for opening this blog post ๐Ÿค

I'll be in your care today too!




_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _





It’s been a while!


It looks like Silver Week is coming to an end today...
How did everyone spend the holiday?


The night of the full moon (Jugoya) is coming up soon ๐ŸŒ•
I really need to go buy some of my favorite dango…








The other day, 


a new video was released on the Hinatazaka Channel:


[ XX kara hajimaru Rhythm ni awasete ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป] HInatazaka46 Original Rhythm 4 Game yattemita! [Heisei Revival]



For this video, I played the "Rhythm 4" game alongside Konishi-san, Mitsuki-san, Mizuki, and Sakura ⋆๐Ÿ’ก


It had been a really long time since I last played "Rhythm 4," but once we started, it turned out to be a hundred times harder than I’d imagined...!!


But I had so much fun...!!





I was racking my brain every time a new rule was added,


but once I started, I just had to keep going,


so I played with all my might and seriousness!!





Poka Poka Kyun ♩ ܸ





I was in charge as "Tsuru",

but the person beside me, O(Tami)zuki-san,

kept saying "Tsuru 1!" over and over... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I was stuck in a "Tsuru 1" loop! ( ; ; ) lol





Anyway,

you guys know that little 
“…” moment right before the “XX 1!” part?

There’s this mysterious sense of tension during that moment,



because while thinking, “Okay! I’m going to say it after this…!”, I also have to keep clapping along the whole time without stopping…

Personally, I feel like it might be 
the second hardest part after “XX 4!” ๐Ÿ’ญ



Come to think of it!
For some reason, I have a feeling Saki-chan was in this video too...

Is it because there's a Tsurusaki (Saki)...?

I was actually surprised at how naturally I was able to respond to "Saki"!!

It was such a wonderful surprise that Saku-chan also answered properly ๐ŸŒธ










Since we're on the subject, here are some photos that Saki-chan took when we went out the other day! ⟡.·





















When you think of rabbits, you think of moon viewing!! ๐ŸŒ•






















I'm suddenly craving dorayaki...



I always want to buy everything that's only available in a particular region, but there are so many things I want that I end up passing them by while I'm trying to decide ั‚ ั‚





I don't usually take photos with characters when I'm out and about, but I happened to spot Miffy-chan and she was so cute that I just couldn't resist taking a picture ๐Ÿฐ





I did a lot of walking around Kamakura that day, so I'll be posting more photos soon ~! Thanks, Saki-san!



Saki Saki Saki Saki...



Wait... isn't that "Saki 4"?





Getting back to what I was talking about!

It was so much fun,
so I’d love to do it together with all of you sometime too ~( ¨̮ )



For those who haven't watch it, please check it out here ๐Ÿ’ซ



➕ One more thing (˶'แต•'˶)



It was a summer day when we had this shoot, and since it was sweltering, I found myself really craving something cold...


Just as I was saying that, Mitsuki-san and Konishi-san suggested we all go grab a bite together...!! ๐Ÿฅฒ


So, the five of us
went out for a meal...!!


Not only did we have fun playing rhythm games,
but we also got to enjoy the cold food I’d been longing for while chatting away with the two of them...!!

It turned out to be such a wonderful summer day ๐ŸŽ



Thank you both so much!! I love you guys ♡





_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _





That’s all for today’s blog!

See you all again in my next blog post ♡

Well then, see you later.
















Bonus ( ¨̮ )















Great job getting through Wednesday ~

Silver Week is coming to an end today, but let's keep having fun together starting tomorrow, too ✩.*˚


Let's do our best at our own pace, there's no need to push too hard ~~!

I'm always on your side!!





See you guys again, for real this time!


#ใซใ“ใซใ“ใถใ‚ใ #154





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' แต• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ษž̴̶̷ ༝ ษž̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /ใฅ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...