Skip to main content

The magic of Shaved Ice










Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!










Good evening 🌛



Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko (鶴崎仁香) here




Thank you so, so much  
for reaching out to my blog tonight 🤍



I'll be in your care tonight!





________________





Yesterday, our 3rd Gen member Morimoto Marie-san 
announced her graduation.



I really love the time I get to spend having little, everyday conversations with Marie-san…!



A little while ago, we talked a lot about shaved ice together.


“This place is really good, isn’t it~~!” she said, 
chatting with me with such a big smile…





As we were having that conversation,

I found myself thinking that I’d be so happy if I could keep having lots of conversations with Marie-san about shaved ice, as well as all kinds of other things, from now on too…!


That’s what was going through my mind.



So, I was incredibly surprised when Marie-san told us about her graduation that day.



Even now, 
there’s still a part of me that can’t believe it( ; ; )










I wonder when the first time I really got to talk a lot with Marie-san was?




When I think about it, there isn’t really one specific day that stands out as “It was this day!”


Ever since I had just joined,

before I knew it, she would quietly come over and sit beside me, and we’d have so many fun conversations together.


She’s such a truly wonderful senior…!










The day of the national tour campaign when we went all the way to Fukuoka and I got to appear on the radio and TV live, in person, for the very first time.


Marie-san was so kind and gently guided both Yu-san and me, who had been nervous the entire day…!


For those two days, whenever Yu-san and I found ourselves at a loss during the live broadcasts, Marie-san was always there to help us right away. I was filled with gratitude toward such a cool and dependable Marie-san.



After having some delicious food, I was also really happy that we got to walk around the streets of Fukuoka and talk about so many things together…!!


It’s such a precious memory to me…!










There have been several times when I happened to sit next to Mari-san during recordings of Hinatazaka de Aimashou,


and even then, she would talk to me so much…!


I remember that even though the recordings are always fun, they were even more enjoyable whenever I got to do them alongside Marie-san ( ¨̮ )




There’s more,

On days during rehearsal when I was feeling down, she would keep encouraging me over and over, saying, “You’ll be okay!” ; ;


I absolutely love Marie-san, who presence is like the sun, always bright, no matter what, and always able to make everyone around her smile too!! ☀️










Right now, I’m still filled with sadness,

but I want to cherish the time we have until Marie-san’s graduation and learn as much as I can from her.


And I’d be so happy if I could still have lots and lots of conversations with her about all kinds of things…! 🤍



It was also announced that her graduation ceremony 
will be held during the Tokyo performance of Hinakuri 2026 on December 11 ❄️










Writing it all out like this makes it suddenly feel so real, and the sadness comes rushing back…



To Marie-san, who has made me smile so many times up until now,


during the time leading up to her graduation ceremony,
and at the ceremony itself,

I want to express my gratitude to her
 as much as I possibly can!!! 🧡




________________





That’s all for today’s blog!

I’ll see you again in my next blog 
🤍

Thank you so much 
for reading all the way to the end!

Well then, see you again.










Bonus ( ¨̮ )














Both of us is smiling! ( ¨̮ )🤍



Marie-san is kind and bright, and she always naturally makes me smile. Whenever I’m talking with her, I find myself smiling from ear to ear in an instant…!


I always thought it was like magic.


I’ve always, and will always, 
love Marie-san so, so much!!

#にこにこぶろぐ #149

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...