Skip to main content

The day I realized I loved you is






Hello for the 105th time


105
In terms of days, that’s roughly three and a half months?

Three months, huh?
If it really ends up being three months...
I feel like it would seem like a really long time without seeing each other


From Kanagawa, 3rd year in high school, 17 years old

Sakai Nina here 🩰



Thank you for reaching out to my blog šŸ™‡šŸ»‍♀️



















┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The music video for "Soredemo Itsuka"

a song by the 5th Gens

which is included in the 18th single

has been released ✨















Izukichi is our Center!
Congrats šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Watching from behind, I was struck by how beautifully she expressed this song and connected with it

Let's make this a wonderful song!



Check out the music video here!

It is also available for early streaming on various music platforms!





When I first heard this song,
it made me feel a mix of sadness, warmth, and a sense of optimism

It's a song that makes you think of someone important to you


It brings memories flooding back


and it feels almost like I can create a music video in my head using those memories.

Maybe it's because I'm someone who easily imagines things, but


In my mind, it felt like many scenes were unfolding from my memories


Whilst listening to this song, I wonder if everyone has various memories that come to mind too


At times like that, 
I think there are many memories that come to mind, such as painfully sad goodbyes, or those that still make me feel lonely, or perhaps positive goodbyes,
or warm memories


By reliving those memories with this song,
and linking them to the lyrics,
it's like I find solace



Because each person has different experiences, emotions, and memories,
the emotions you receive from each individual's portrait are wonderfully different, so please pay attention to that as well.


Also a huge thank you 

to the members of the Ina Gakuen Brass Band for your cooperation
Thank you so much for your truly wonderful live performance!


It was precisely because of the live musical accompaniment
that, standing before the camera in that moment,
I experienced a feeling unlike anything I had ever known before

I believe that kind of moment is unique to that specific time

With the sound of the live music filling the space,
singing the vocal parts out loud,
it was a shoot where I was simply confronting myself



I was incredibly nervous,

but realizing just how difficult it is to truly engage with the music and the act of expression

gave me yet another valuable experience



I received so much inspiration,
by seeing everyone's expressions,
coming together as one




It’s not just the dance,
the costumes, the filming set
the whole atmosphere is wonderful, isn't it?
With the falling snow and cherry blossoms,
it was so much fun!




It was an opportunity that made me want to work even harder on my singing, dancing, and expressiveness


I really want to cherish the days I spend as part of Hinatazaka
and the time spent with 5th Gens!!


It’s such a wonderful song and music video,

so I hope it truly resonates with all of you!!


Here are some photos ~

⤵︎ ︎














Uyu-chan, my Shinme šŸ«¶šŸ» So happy! 
It’s actually our first time being Shinme, isn't it?
I love you so much ~


As for the vocal part, I'm shared the same line as Manamin and Uyu, just like in Enshuuritsu!
It makes me so happy ☺️




























Hinanon took the photos of me ☺️








Thank you so much for reading this far!





<Today's Discovery>

Matcha and no-bake cheesecake taste like a pure happiness



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈





It can be so frustrating when we can't quite get our point across to others

I’m still figuring things out myself

Also, I’ve realized that when I’m struggling, 
it really helps to look at myself objectively 
and think about what kind of words I’d say to myself

Give it a try!


Today and tomorrow are going to be great days!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! šŸ‘šŸ»‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /恄~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...