Skip to main content

The beginning of September







Hello for the 98th time

Kyu (9) Hachi (8)

There’s something kind of nice about unexpectedly running into someone, isn’t there?! ✨


From Kanagawa, 3rd year of High school, 17 years old

Sakai Nina here 🩰

Thank you so, so much for opening up my blog!





September is here
I hope we’ll have another wonderful month together! 

Let’s make it a beautiful month 🌙* :゚
I hope Nina can help make that happen, even just a little


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



Yesterday, the MV for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single, “Icha Icha Mushi,” was released! ✨️


It’s such a wonderful MV 
that really draws you into its world!! And it’s so cute

And 
once you listen to it once, you just can’t get it out of your head!
It’s such a cute and charming song,
and I want to watch and listen to it over and over and over again .ᐟ‪.ᐟ



You can watch it here ✨️ Please give it a watch!




The solo artist photo for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single, 
“Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, 2026 (Wed), 
has been revealed!


Please be sure to check it out ~
It’s gray and so cute
.⋆𝜗𝜚












UyuNiitan in the new uniform




The September greeting card has been revealed as well! 










┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


Furthermore,

Starting today at 2 PM, 
applications for the 4th round of the 18th single online miguri will begin!

To everyone who has already decided that they’ll get to talk with Nina, thank you, truly, truly, so much

This is actually the first time ever that I’ve had so many people I’ll get to talk with during the 3rd round of applications, too
I’m just so, so happy.


The fact that you want to talk with me like this isn’t something I can ever take for granted
I’m truly grateful

I’ve been having some clothes delivered and buying some too, and they’re seriously so cute, so please look forward to seeing them!

I’m really looking forward to it too! ✨️

I’ll make sure we have a wonderful time together!

I’ll leave the outfit and date details here

October 4, 2026 (Sun) — the 4th block
It’s autumn now! 
I’ll be wearing an outfit with an autumn picnic & fall foliage 🍁 theme!

October 11, 2026 (Sun)
Nina will probably be an animal she’s never done before!
It’ll be fluffy and white

October 18, 2026 (Sun)
I’ll wear pajamas! I’ll look for something new and cute to wear

October 25, 2026 (Sun)
Since it’s Halloween, I’ll dress up in some kind of costume, but it’s still a secret for now

November 1, 2026 (Sun)
I’ll wear autumn clothes with a school-uniform-like look!
I mean, I’m a third-year high school student now, after all

December 6, 2026 (Sun) — The 4th block
I’ll wear something that feels Christmassy 🎅🏻

Those are the days when we can talk ☺️



Whenever you’re feeling a little tired or thinking, “I want to talk to someone,” I’ll be be there for you
So please feel free to come chat with me ☺️


You can apply here!



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈


Let me tell you about a recent day in my life



I went shopping and had some omurice ~
👨🏻‍🍳🥚


I ended up buying lots and lots of things I like


I couldn’t forget how good it tasted when I had it with Manamin before, so I came back by myself this time


The egg on top 

is just so fluffy, you know?

It practically disappears the moment you put it in your mouth

So fluffy…

I was writing this blog while still basking in that delicious, happy feeling ˘͈ᵕ˘͈














And I was so happy that I got to ride in the sea otter’s car
These are photos from when I went to Chiikawa Park with Izukichi ☺️



I’m sorry this ended up being a rather short blog!
Thank you, as always, from the bottom of my heart



<Today’s Discovery>
The shrimp tempura onigiri was delicious

This is something I always remind myself of, too, 
but whether you managed to do your best today or couldn’t quite manage to—
Rather than thinking, “What’s wrong with me?” please recognize even the smallest things you were able to accomplish, and take good care of yourself.

I’m sure that good things come after good things, and even if things haven’t been going your way, I’m sure something good will come next
I hope everyone's daily live is filled with happiness ✧*。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...