It's been a day ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
Applications for the 4th round of online miguri for the 18th single, “Icha Icha Mushi,” are now open! ✨️
Applications are open until 2 PM tomorrow!
To everyone who has already made plans to come talk with me, thank you, truly, truly, so much 💞
With each round of applications, I’m so incredibly happy to see more and more people wanting to talk with me. Each and every one of our little promises has become a huge source of confidence for me right now!
There are times when I wonder, while doing my activities, whether I’m really moving forward properly. But the happiness you all give me makes me want to work even harder, so I’m filled with nothing but gratitude!
The reason I’m still able to chase after my dreams just as I always have is because I have all of you supporting me by my side!
Thank you so much for always believing in my potential and giving me the push I need to keep going!
I’ll keep doing my best so that, little by little, I can repay all the support you’ve given me through the person I become from here on out. So if there’s even a little part of you thinking, “I’d like to talk with her,” I’d be so happy if you came to see me (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
I’ll be waiting for you!!!
I’m going to keep working even harder during the 18th single period! So please keep your eyes on me!!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Lately, Kuramori and I have been having tongue-twister battles a lot, but tongue twisters are really hard, aren’t they...?
So, everyone, why don’t you try a tongue-twister challenge right now too! Here’s your challenge ⬇️💕
"Tokyo tokkyo kyoka kyoku kyokucho, kyou kyukyo kyuka kyoka kyakka"
We actually tried this one ourselves during a phone call on the messaging apps, and it was seriously so difficult!
Kuramori, who’s not very good at tongue twisters,
kept going “kyu-kyu-kyo-kyo” the whole time,
and I seriously couldn’t stop laughing ~😽
Actually, I want to make tongue twisters one of my special skills,
so if you know any good tongue twisters that I could use for practice, please tell me!
Let’s have a tongue-twister battle at a miguri sometime!! Although I’m definitely going to win 😏💞
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
Once again, I hope you’ll consider applying for the 4th round of online miguri!!
📼⋆. START DASH SENSATION / Ruka, Mona & Miki from AIKATSU☆STARS!
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#217


Comments
Post a Comment