Skip to main content

Summer’s end



Good evening

Katayama Saki here

Nice to meet you all

A rare nighttime blog update ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒ™*๏พŸ

Thank you for reading.


Thank you so much for watching yesterday’s “Hinatazaka46 Emergency Livestream” ☺️

We performed a few songs that were originally planned to be performed at Hinata Fes 2026 ✩.*˚

Thank you to everyone who tuned in!

There’s an archive available ☀️
The archive will be available to watch until the next Hinata Fes is held, so please watch it lots and lots ~!


Through this livestream, I was once again able to truly feel just how much love there is for Hinatazaka46 from so many people. Thank you, as always, from the bottom of my heart.

And through the “JOYFUL LOVE” video, I was also reminded once again of how much everyone in Miyazaki Prefecture had been looking forward to Hinatazaka46 coming there. Even the members saw the video for the first time at the venue that day. Seeing how warmly everyone in Miyazaki welcomed us, and knowing that they love and support us so much, made me feel incredibly happy. At the same time, though, I was overwhelmed by an even stronger feeling of frustration and disappointment. 
Someday, I absolutely want to hold Hinata Fes again.

I will definitely go back to Miyazaki again!!
I won't give up!

Thank you so much for making so many preparations for us.


Here are the songs we performed yesterday ๐ŸŽ

“Hinatazaka Ondo”
“Umikaze to Wagamama”
“Enshuuritsu”
“Icha Icha Mushi”
“JOYFUL LOVE”

“Umikaze to Wagamama” ✨ It’s one of my favorite songs, and this was the 5th Gen's first time performing it! I had been really looking forward to dancing to it at Hinata Fes, so I was very happy that we were able to perform it during the livestream this time ☺️ I got to take Konoka-san’s position ๐Ÿ™ I was so happy! I hope we can perform it in front of everyone again someday ๐Ÿ–

“Umikaze to Wagamama” was performed in our new costumes ๐Ÿ’Ž
The new costumes are just way too cute, aren’t they? ๐Ÿฉต They look like something out of Cinderella, and they’re so adorable that they’ve become one of my favorite costumes. I didn’t get a chance to take any photos this time, so I’ll take some the next time I get to wear them!

As expected, light blue is unbeatable.



And then, we had the first performance of “Icha Icha Mushi,” the 18th single coming out on September 30 ❤️๐Ÿ’™

The choreography is very catchy and incredibly cute! Please watch it lots ๐Ÿ‘€

I’m disappointed that we couldn’t perform it directly in front of everyone, but I’m really happy that we were given such a wonderful opportunity! Yoko-san’s expression at the very beginning was so cute that it makes my heart skip a beat ๐Ÿ’“

LOVE Happy Time ๐Ÿ’› Just saying these words makes me feel happy!

Please, everyone, say it lots too!


I also got to wear a yukata ๐Ÿ’œ
I went with a purple yukata this time .*・๏พŸ














A hairstyle I tried for the first time!
Things were so hectic that I only managed to take a few photos… TT

I hope you can get a sense of how cute the yukata was ~




Although Hinata Fest was unfortunately cancelled this year, I was happy to spend a wonderful summer with all of you. I realized that Hinatazaka is the best.

The fact that Ohisamas continue to love Hinatazaka46; the fact that everyone in Miyazaki Prefecture welcomed Hinatazaka46 with open arms; and the fact that the staff and management have done so much for Hinatazaka46. I believe all of this is possible because of the strong bonds and connections with everyone that our senior members have built over the years. From here on, I also want to cherish those connections and do my best to protect Hinatazaka46.

We truly received the support of so many people. Thank you so, so much ๐Ÿ€

Through our activities as Hinatazaka46, I want to give that love back to all of you. I hope that we can add a little more happiness and smiles to your everyday lives ๐ŸŽ

Summer's end. Thank you for giving me so much happiness.




Lastly, I have an announcement ๐Ÿ“ข
I’ll be appearing in Up To Boy Vol. 367, which goes on sale on September 24 (Thu)!

I’m so happy ๐Ÿฉต Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Œ★

The cover features Shogenji Yoko-san ✨✨

If you pre-order it through 7net, you’ll receive a postcard as a bonus!













Please be sure to get a copy!! Don't you guys think I look good in a beret ~?? ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

I’ll let you know again on the release day!



Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end ๐Ÿ‘

That’s all from Katayama Saki ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉต
See you again

#sakiblog 221



I was thinking I might update tomorrow, but suddenly I felt like updating today, so I wrote this in focus mode

See you again ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' แต• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ษž̴̶̷ ༝ ษž̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /ใฅ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...