Everyone smiles wih Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening 🌛
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko ( 鶴崎仁香 ) here!
First of all, thank you so much
for opening this blog post 🤍
I'll be in your care today too!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
It's been a while!
It feels like ages since I last write a blog, so I checked and I was surprised to find it’s actually only been three days. For some reason, it felt like a whole week had gone by...! I guess that’s just the kind of thing that happens to me!!
In today’s blog post,
I’d like to share my gratitude with all of you ( ¨̮ )
🤍
All the available blocks for the 18th single, "Icha-icha Mushi," online miguri have been fully booked as of the 5th round of applications...!
First of all, I want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who applied.
Truly, thank you so, so much!!
I am truly overjoyed to learn that many of you guys wanted to talk to me, and that thought alone means the world to me...!
Knowing that you are all looking forward to it, I wish to be someone who can deliver an experience that brings everyone even greater joy!
Since you guys have so kindly shared your precious time with me, I want to repay that kindness many times over.
To those who might feel a little lost or worried. I'm rooting for you! I've been watching you guys like forever! Because of the presence of all of you who believe in me and brightly illuminate the path I should take,
This is how I am able to act like myself every day!
Thank you for meeting me and for finding me ( ; ; )
Whenever I’m troubled, feeling down, or unsure of which path to take, simply thinking of all of you brings a smile to my face.
Of course, I still feel anxious sometimes!
but I believe that facing myself honestly in the present and doing what I can each day, one step at a time, will surely lead to a better future someday...!
There are so many scenery I want to see and dreams I want to make come true with all of you here in Hinatazaka46!
Even if it takes time,
I absolutely do not want any of you who have crossed paths with me to have any regrets. In fact, I will never allow that to happen...!
Life is exciting precisely because we don't know what awaits us at the end of the winding road.
So, until the day comes when you can look back and feel glad that you came to like me and supported me...
I would be so happy if you guys would continue
to walk this path alongside me.
I look forward to your continued support!
Never miss a moment so always keep your eyes on me! (˶'ᵕ'˶)
Summer, which felt like it had only just begun, is already over; before I knew it, I was wearing long sleeves for rehearsals.
The passage of time feels long, yet it truly passes in the blink of an eye!
October will surely be here soon, and the day of the miguri will arrive before we know it (˶'ᵕ'˶)
Lately, I’ve been going out to look for autumn clothes and thinking a lot about what we should talk about!
Wait, were you all thinking about what to talk about with me, too...?!
Could that possibly be... fate?
I’d be super happy
if you guys feel the same way🥹
(˶´ᵕ`˶) ← This is how I look when I'm happy
Let's make sure every single day becomes a super fun time just for the two of us!! I look forward to seeing you all at the 18th single's miguri!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
And now, some announcements!
🤍 Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE
Starting tomorrow, September 19th (Sat), at 12:00 PM ~
General ticket sales for
"Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE" will begin! ♡
Rehearsals are already underway, and as practice progresses, my desire to share this one-of-a-kind live performance with all of you only grows stronger...!
I hope you look forward to the Hinatazaka46 LIVE that the 12 of us are creating together.
We’ll be waiting for you there!
🤍LOGISTEED RADIONOMICS
Tune in to J-WAVE tonight at 10:30 PM
for "LOGISTEED RADIONOMICS" 🎧
This week, we welcomed consumer economics journalist, Kashiwagi Rika-san to discuss the theme of "economics".
We look forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing your live reactions using the hashtag #niko813 ( ¨̮ )
Hope you'll tune in tonight!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
That’s all for today’s blog!
See you all again in my next blog post 🤍
Thank you so, so much for reading till the very end!
Well then, see you later.
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
Here's some photo of me and Rio-san from the music video shoot 🎐
Rio-san always encourages me whenever I get nervous, telling me that everything will be just fine! I draw so much strength from those words of hers, which is so kind, yet so powerful...!!
Great job getting through Friday ~! 🌛
Apparently, the next five days are "Silver Week"
Do you have any plans to go anywhere ~?
Just thinking about going out is fun in itself ♩
Alright then, see you all later!
#にこにこぶろぐ #152
(Today is the 18th, the full moon of the 15th night is almost here --! 🌕 So excited ♩ ܸ
There were times when I used to wonder if there was a rabbit on the moon... So, which is it in the end...? Oh well!
That's right, let's look for it together this year ~~🐰
I'll bring some delicious dango!
Dumplings over flowers, dumplings over moon?
See you guys again, for real this time.)



Comments
Post a Comment