Skip to main content

Strolling date with Kyatan ( .หฌ. )








Thank you for stopping by ( .หฌ. )





Takai Rika here ๐ŸŽ (>แด—<)




The Hawks won the championship the other day! 
Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ
Winning three consecutive championships is amazing. That’s a perennial winner for you!
I hope my team can work hard to achieve back-to-back titles, too! We've finally broken our losing streak, so I really hope that they an keep racking up wins.






















๐“†‰๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“◌๐“ˆ’ ๐“†Ÿ๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“



Since I don't have any specific topics today,
I, Reporter Rikyatan held a Q&A session with people who was nearby me yesterday ๐Ÿ–️( •̀֊•́ )





Q. If you were competing to see how much plain white rice you could eat and could choose just one side dish to go with it, what would you pick?

Kuramori: "We talking about rice here!"
Ota: "Curry"
That's the answer.

As for Rikyatan, it's negitoro (minced fatty tuna with green onion) ๐ŸŸ( .หฌ. )





Q. Which would you rather have: a Dokodemo Door or a time machine?

Kuramori: "Dokodemo Door. Being able to teleport instantly is awesome"
Ota: "Dokodemo Door. I hate being at the mercy of trains and schedules. (That makes sense, having a Dokodemo Door would mean never having to worry about cutting it close on time, ever ๐Ÿ˜‰)"

By the way, Rikyatan would choose a time machine.
It would be fun to slip back in time to change the past or take a peek at the future (>แด—<)





Q. If you could get something for free for the rest of your life, would it be dining out or clothes?

Kuramori: "Dining out. I want to eat out more with the other members."
Ota: "Clothes. I feel like I spend more money on clothes."

I teased Ota-san by saying it’s a toss-up between the two, so she chose clothes.
By the way, Rikyatan chose dining out.
I love food ☺️ nom nom nom ♩





Q. If you could swap places with someone for just one day, who would it be?

Kuramori: "Niitan. I want to be doted on by everyone. I want to experience what it's like from her perspective."
I’m not sure if it comes across, but Kuramori dotes on Niitan with all her might too, just in a different way! (>แด—<)

Ota: "Ono. I want to understand her train of thought. Her way of thinking involves things that would never even occur to me."
I totally get that. I’d love to understand how Ono-san thinks too. Tsundere kitty-chan เธ…^•ฯ‰•^เธ…

By the way, Rikyatan would choose Matsuo Sakura-san ๐ŸŒธ
I want to know the usual thought process of Matsuo "the lovestruck girl" Sakura-san, try out makeup for those cute cat-like eyes, and have those amazing dancing skills (>แด—<)





๐“†‰๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“◌๐“ˆ’ ๐“†Ÿ๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“




Here is a look at our new uniforms ♩



We switched to the new uniforms just the other day ~♩



It's so cute, so please take a look! ( .หฌ. )






















๐Ÿ“ธ





๐“†‰๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“◌๐“ˆ’ ๐“†Ÿ๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“





Q. "A friend you can talk to about anything" or "a friend who doesn't feel awkward even if you don't talk about anything"

Kuramori: "Friends who doesn't feel awkward even if we don't talk. The most important thing in a relationship of trust is a relationship where we don't have to say anything and it doesn't feel awkward. I'm a sensitive person, so silence makes me feel awkward and I always end up talking in a hurry, but I'm the kind of friend who doesn't feel awkward even if I don't say anything because I'm comfortable not having to say anything."
Ota: "Friend who I can talk to about anything. I don't want to be silent when I'm with friends. I want to talk to them for the rest of my life.''

Rikyatan also choose "Friend who I can talk to about anything."
I like people with similar hobbies and values ​​( .หฌ. )





Q: If Chiho-gumi were to hang out all day, where would you go?

Kuramori: "Okinawa. I’d love to just relax there. Plus, I love Okinawa, so I’d want to show everyone around."
Ota: "If we went overseas, Hawaii. In Japan, Osaka. As for the type of place, glamping.
For Hawaii, it’s because I’ve been there before, so I’d feel at ease.
For Osaka, it’s because I used to live there, so I’d feel at ease.
As for glamping... I just really want to do it.
(Ota has been suggesting we go glamping about ten times since last year! But every time we vote, the result is always 1 to 3 against it, so it never really happens ๐Ÿ™ƒ)

By the way, Rikyatan’s pick is Ota’s house.
Let’s have a takoyaki party, play Rhythm Heaven, hold a UNO tournament, play Mario Party, watch a movie, and then have a yakiniku party.
We played Rhythm Heaven when Chiho-gumi held #SatoYuBirthdayParty2026 a while back, but my one regret was that there was a stage I just couldn't clear, so I definitely want a rematch (._. )๐Ÿ”ฅ





That concludes the report by Rikyatan ♩





๐“†‰๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“◌๐“ˆ’ ๐“†Ÿ๐“‚ƒ◌๐“ˆ’๐“





๊‰‚๐Ÿ“ข Announcement

General ticket sales for the "18th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE" began today, September 19 (Sat), at 12:00 PM ๐ŸŽŸ️

We hope to see you there ♩

Also, the main visual for the merchandise has been revealed, so be sure to check it out too ๐Ÿคฒ








Well then, see you guys later ( .หฌ. )





I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today!





( .หฌ. )
๐ŸŽง Kind of love / Hinatazaka46
suki na yo na ki ga suru





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' แต• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ษž̴̶̷ ༝ ษž̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /ใฅ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...