Hello for the 102nd time
Hyaku (100) Ni (2)
Hyakunin
Nin
Kin
Kinmokusei
I can’t think of any more number-related jokes anymore ~
I’m a little late, but...
Kosaka-san,
and today,
Miku-san and Satoyu
Happy birthday to all three of you 🎂!
From Kanagawa, 3rd year of high school, 17 years old
Sakai Nina here 🩰
The MV for “Kaze ni Kinmokusei” has been released
The MV for “Kaze ni Kinmokusei” has been released
Rio-san is the center for this song
It’s such a wonderful song,
so I’d be really happy if you guys watch and listen to it lots ☺️
↓
...............................................................................
I just wanted to say a little something before getting into the main part
The f5th round of applications for the 18th single
started yesterday at 2:00 PM 🙇🏻♀️
To everyone who has already made time to talk with me,
and to those who have told me that
having that time to look forward to gives you the motivation to keep going
Knowing that you feel that way, and that you want to talk with me,
makes me genuinely happy, every single time!
My progress may be slow and little by little,
but being able to feel that I’ve grown compared to who I was before
Thank you, truly, truly, for that
I’m filled with so much happiness
I want to continue treasuring the time I get to spend
with each and every one of you
There are still some time slots available to talk with me! ⬇️
October 11, 2026 (Sun) — block 4 & 5
I’ll probably be dressed up as an animal for the first time!
I might become a fluffy pink one 🐾
October 18, 2026 (Sun)
I’ll be in pajamas!
A really cute pair just arrived ~!
October 25, 2026 (Sun) — Block 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6
Since it’s Halloween, I’ll be wearing some kind of costume,
but I’m keeping it a secret for now ♡👧🐺
November 1, 2026 (Sun) — Block 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
I’ll be wearing autumn clothes with a school-uniform-like look!
I’m a third-year high school student now, after all 🎓
You can talk with me on these dates ☺️
If there’s even a little part of you thinking,
“I’d like to talk with her sometime,”
“I’d like to talk with her sometime,”
please feel free to come and see me,
nice and easygoing
I’m looking forward to getting to talk with you!
I’ll be waiting ☺️
................................................
Also!
The Music Video for Hiragana Hinatazaka46 “Kaze ni Kinmokusei,”
included on the 18th single,
The Music Video for Hiragana Hinatazaka46 “Kaze ni Kinmokusei,”
included on the 18th single,
has been released ✨️
At the same time, the song has also been released early on various music streaming platforms 🎧
The first thing that comes to mind when I think about filming the MV
is just how much fun it was
And I absolutely love the song itself too!
It makes me want to turn the volume up and listen to it really loudly
I’ve already been listening to it a lot through my earphones, with the volume turned up pretty high
When I first received the song,
and listened to it for the first time,
I thought about
how I often find myself so caught up in the fun of summer
that I don't even notice the season changing;
then, when things finally quiet down and I feel a touch of cool air,
I suddenly realize "Oh, it's autumn already!"
But putting that little story aside,
somehow,
I feel like this song is about moving forward while carrying everything with you
the times when you couldn’t take that first step,
the things you couldn’t say, and all those lingering feelings of sadness and regret
But at the same time, it’s because all of those things happened
that you are who you are now.
And someday, when you look back, each and every one of those moments
And someday, when you look back, each and every one of those moments
will have become precious memories
In that sense, it feels like a song that lets you look ahead while embracing everything
the time that has passed,
as well as all the feelings that remain behind
There’s a sense of strength within its refreshing feeling,
and it’s the kind of song that naturally makes you want to take that first step,
It has this momentum and power that gives you a strong push forward
It has this momentum and power that gives you a strong push forward
That’s just Nina’s interpretation of the song 🙇🏻♀️
but I really think it’s such a wonderful song
Even dancing to it gives me energy, and after dancing to it just once, I’m already out of breath!
................................................
I especially love the lyrics in the D-melody section!
“Onaji kyou wa nidoto konaikara (Because the same today will never come again),
Ima dekiru koto wo zenbu yarainai to natte (I have to do everything I can right now)”
This part in particular
really pushes me forward
For the vocal distribution this time, it was the three of us: Izuki, Hinanon, and me!
I was excited to see what it would sound like when my voice was combined with the voices of those two
It made me really happy!
................................................
This is the song that Rio-san is the center of,
and the MV is truly wonderful,
with her personality and charm woven into every part of it
I really hope you’ll watch it closely and pay attention to all the little details
The fireworks, BBQ, bubbles, and water guns were all genuinely so much fun from the bottom of my heart
They’ve become such precious memories from this summer!
I laughed so much with the seniors and my Genmates,
and this MV is filled with all those natural, carefree memories
The “Ohisama Egao Senhuuken”—
Everyone’s faces are so cute, and it makes this such a happy time for me
Somehow, whenever I watch this MV, I feel like it teaches me something truly precious!
Please watch it again and again!
Sumire-san took the photo
that I’m using as this blog’s thumbnail . ᐟ
Thank you so much ☺️
Thank you so much ☺️
Mizuki took these photos for me!
Thanks ☺️
Thanks ☺️
I’ll post the two-shot photos in another blog post 📷!
I’m really looking forward to the upcoming Hiragana Live,
where Rio-san will be serving as our leader!
I’ll do my best!
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!
...............................................................................
<Today's Discovery>
Putting whipped cream and maple syrup on French fries is unbelievably delicious, it’s like a revolution in flavor
I only ate one or two fries because I might gain weight if I ate more, though!
But they were delicious!
Tomorrow, the day after, and the days after that too—if there’s anyone who sometimes feels anxious about something, or gets stuck worrying about one particular thing and ends up unable to sleep,
when you have days like that,
try telling yourself, “I guess this is just one of those periods in my life. I can’t help it.”
It might help you feel a little calmer 🍀
So take it easy, and do your best again tomorrow, I’m cheering you on!







Comments
Post a Comment