Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Here is a behind-the-scenes shot
from "Cliffhanger" jacket photo session 📷
It was my first time shooting jacket photos
alongside my seniors;
I was incredibly nervous,
though I did steal a few glances
at Marie-san and Haruyo-san.
For the "Cliffhanger" jacket photo,
I was asked to look so lonely and cold
as if I’m about to freeze.
It has been announced that our 3rd Gen member; Morimoto Marie-san,
will be graduating from the group.
I had simply assumed that
there wouldn't be any graduations during this release,
so I was honestly very surprised.
Marie-san is always cheerful
and really warm in her interactions with me;
to me, she is like the sun.
When I heard the news of her graduation,
my mind went blank
and I didn't know how to process it;
faced with a reality I could only accept,
I was overcome with a sense of emptiness.
I still feel a deep sense of sadness.
Marie-san's graduation ceremony
will be held on the third day of the
Hinatazaka46 Arena Tour "Hinakuri 2026"
in Tokyo.
I have to make sure I can
convey all of my gratitude to her.
I wish that Marie-san will keep on smiling,
forever and always!
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Thank you so much
for staying with me until the end.
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Good night
for tonight, too
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/110

Comments
Post a Comment