Skip to main content

Of course I love sweets.




Greetings, everyone 🍵



From Osaka, 20 years old, Kuramori Hinano here 🪭


Pleasure to meet you all





First of all, a quick announcement regarding Meet & Greet!



Lately, more and more people have been saying things like "I want to join you in the next miguri!" or "I'm coming to see you!" and hearing all that makes me soooo happy.


Thank you all so, so much!!!


Every time I hear that you want to see me, it makes me want to see you all even more.


I would be happy if even those I haven't spoken to yet would think, "I'd like to talk to her at least once,"


And for those who come regularly,
I hope this becomes a place where you feel comfortable dropping by, the kind of place where you goes, "Here I am again ~" (❁´ω`❁)



You might think you need to decide exactly what to talk about before a miguri session,


but honestly, it’s totally fine to show up without a plan!


It’s fun to figure out what to talk about together in the moment,


whether it’s updates on your life, silly chit-chat, a sudden question or piece of advice, or just talking about the things you love!!


Feel free to just bring up whatever pops into your head right then and there 🫶🏻


I actually really love those moments when a conversation takes an unexpected turn.


That said,


To those who're thinking, "I'm a little interested, but I'm not sure what to talk about. ~"
please do come and join me, just once!!


The deadline for the 6th round of applications
is 2:00 PM on the 17th!


Looking forward to your support!!


Now, let's get into the main topic


☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎



The other day, I went out for pancakes with Ota 🥞



She was the one who invited me ~



I don't usually go out for sweets,

and I hardly ever go into cafes, either!



Come to think of it,
the last time I went to a cafe with Ota was back at Christmas!


It’s been such a long time



As for me ~












Ta-da-----



I ordered the soybean flour brown sugar syrup pancakes 🧸🏷



I love soybean flour, so this is definitely delicious! That's what I thought.




Moreover, rice flour is used,
so the pancakes themselves were extra fluffy and super delicious! (*´﹃`*)




and as expected,

It was extremely sweet!! lol





Nevertheless, it was absolutely delicious,
I was chatting with Ota, and before I knew it, I’d polished it all off.





It really is fun to have time to just sit and talk with the other members like this



I feel like the conversation flows even more freely than usual
when we’re eating something tasty, lol
















Where should we go next ~? 🥞


Please let me know if you guys have any cafe recommendations!





☁︎.*・゚┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈゚・*.︎︎☁︎︎︎︎


That's all for today




Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end!




Well then, farewell for now 🪭
#蔵盛妃那乃日記



Don't forget to check out my #talks too
#蔵盛妃那乃一筆



And please check out our official Instagram, TikTok, and X as well!!



See you later!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...