Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
I love spending time alone at night;
I’ve been either listening to the radio
or just zoning out lately.
In this world where there's so much to think about,
I think it's important to have time
to just zone out and not think about anything.
I know I have a tendency to overthink things,
so I make sure to spend plenty of time
doing just that.
If you ever feel a bit lonely
or just plain exhausted,
it might be nice to cherish
some time spent on your own.
With those thoughts swirling in my mind,
I took a bite of the taiyaki.
My recent downtime
I also do a bit of knitting now and then.
Recently, I finished making a coaster
whilst chatting on the phone with a friend 🧶
It turned out a little misshapen,
but thinking to myself that I’d keep practicing,
I placed an aroma candle
right on top of it.
At this rate, it looks like
every candle in the house
might end up with its own little cushion.
I also play games here and there.
Mr. Pig and its family
Mr. Sheep and its family
Mr. Chicken and it's family
Their number has grown a bit
It looks like everyone will have grown into adults
by sometime tonight.
I’d be happy if they just stayed children forever, though | ˙ - ˙))
As for Apex lately...
My rank dropped
while I wasn't playing for a bit,
and I was totally shocked.
I was so close to the next rank, too...!!!
I plan to make steady progress
whenever I have the time ( ᵕ ᵕ̩̩ )
The Legend I’ve been using a lot lately
is Loba,
and my go-to weapon is the Hemlok.
I really appreciate
being able to quickly find
the scope that suits me personally.
In terms of recent results,
I’ve narrowly missed the top spot, finishing 2nd
and a little while back, I managed to become the champion a few times...
I’ve still got to keep pushing...!!!
It gets lonely playing by myself,
so I'm looking for someone
to play with ( ˙ ˙)
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Announcement
︎︎⟡ 18th Single "Icha-Icha Mushi"
To celebrate the release of
the 18th single "Icha-Icha Mushi,"
a panel exhibition will be held!
Please check here for details ⬇️
A digest video for the bonus footage included in Types A through C titled "17th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE ~ Director’s Cut Collections ~" has been released on the Hinatazaka46 official YouTube channel 🎥
Please be sure to check it out 😌
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Thank you for accompanying me
until the very end.
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Good night
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/112




Comments
Post a Comment