Yahokichi
Shimoda Izuki here!
I went out for a meal with Hinanon yesterday.
It was so much fun! (˶' แต ' ˶)
We had monjayaki ๐
This is my second time having monja (*^^*)
I consider myself to have two monja buddies ✌๐ป
I've been twice with each of them
You just never get tired of monja, you know?
My absolute favorite is the mix of spicy cod roe, rice cake, and cheese
Even when I eat it at home, that's the one I go for ๐
Lately, we’ve been rehearsing for Hiragana Hinatazaka46 live show ๐
It’s so much fun ~
I find myself bursting into laughter every single day
I laugh so much that I always sleep soundly afterwards ( ห꒳ห ) แ
It’s just genuinely hilarious ( ˶¯ ꒳¯˵) ehehe
Everyone even appeared in my dream today, and we were laughing a lot
The general ticket (first-come, first-served) for Hiragana Hinatazaka46 live show are now available for purchase, so please check it out!
I’ve really been into stripes and linear patterns lately
I realized my wardrobe has somehow become nothing but patterned clothes, so I’m struggling a bit to put outfits together ๐ฆ
Plus, the temperature makes it tricky too ~
Speaking of things I'm into...
I've also been getting into twintails lately
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·✧••┈┈┈••✧
That's all for today ~
Bye Bye Cha ~


Comments
Post a Comment