Everyone smiles wih Niko-chan's smile!
Good evening ๐
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen
Tsurusaki Niko ( ้ถดๅดไป้ฆ ) here!
First of all, thank you so much
for opening this blog post ๐ค
Once again,
the music video for Hiragana Hinatazaka46 song
"Kaze ni Kinmokusei"
has been released ๐
Today, I’d really love to talk
all about this song ~~
I'll be in your care today!
________________
When I first heard this song,
I felt both the desire deep down for this summer not to end, and the urge to enjoy it to the fullest before the next season arrives.
I felt that both feelings were important.
It even features a heart-pounding intro.
It should be bright, but
There's also a melody that feels a little sad.
I was drawn to everything,
I fell in love with it instantly...!
There are so many part of the lyrics that I love, but...!
"Kono shunkan wo ikieu tte iu no wa (To live in this moment)
dekiru koto wo zenbu yaru koto (Means doing everything you possibly can)
subete wo suteyou kokoro nokori (Let go of it all, leave no regrets behind )"
These lines, in particular,
Really resonate with me.
At some point, my daily life had started to feel like something to be taken for granted,
But no matter how much I might wish for it later,
The same day never comes around twice.
So, I want to race through these days with everything I’ve got, to the point where I can say with confidence that I have absolutely no regrets!
I feel like this song has reminded me, all over again,
Just how precious and significant this finite time truly is ๐ญ
The fact that I’m here right now,
and that I’ve met all of you,
To me personally, it all feels like a miracle
That’s why I want to live this once-in-a-lifetime moment to the fullest. Everything I can do, want to do, and wish to convey in this place, along with all my feelings.
I’m determined to share it all! I want to bring happiness to everyone I’ve met (˶'แต'˶)
I always want to be
a light in everyone's heart
"Omoide was itsumo furikaeru to utsukushi (Memories always seem beautiful when you look back on them)"
I hope that when I look back on this later,
this irreplaceable time
will shine with a special brilliance.
To make that happen,
I’m going to cherish every moment right now ~!
Whenever I ask Tamaki-san a question, she will explains things so thoroughly, and she has encouraged me time and again whenever I’ve felt down...!
Her kindness has really helped me so much...! I look forward to working with you in the future, too! ♡
And in this MV,
My best summer memories are
I was able to do a lot of things...! ! ๐ท
Running around in the forest while playing bubbles and frisbee,
Having a BBQ together with everyone, eating shaved ice and marshmallows.
At the end, we had a long-awaited fireworks display...! !
I had so much fun doing so many different things, it was truly an unforgettable experience ๐
I was so happy to be able to talk so much with the 12 of us
while following along with the lyrics of this music video! Thank you so much...!!
It had been such a long time since I last had a BBQ, so being able to enjoy one with everyone like this felt like a dream!
Sumire-san made some incredibly delicious yakisoba...
And Rio-san grilled big pieces of meat for everyone with a huge smile on her face. I have so many happy memories from the day (˶'แต'˶)๐

RikaNiko! Takai-san was all smiles the whole time (˶'แต'˶) We even danced together during our break!

Niitan~!" I also really love the scene where we're eating shaved ice together, so definitely keep an eye out for it!
I have so many photos,
so please let me post some more later ︎︎⟡.·
It’s always filled with everyone’s smiles, so I find myself smiling naturally every time I watch it, too!
I hope everyone who watches it ends up smiling just the same ~
Please watch it again and again,
it would make me so happy if it brings a smile to everyone's face!!
I hope this wonderful song, which I love so much,
reaches the hearts of many people.
Watch the music video here!
And on October 6th and 7th,
we will be holding the 18th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE
at LaLa arena TOKYO-BAY!
As the concert draws nearer, I feel just as much nervousness as I do excitement.
That’s because my passion for this live show is immense, and it just keeps growing day by day...!
We want to create the ultimate concert, one that can only be experienced here together as a group of twelve.
We are pouring our all into rehearsals while feeding off the energy we share with all of you!
Our leader for this show is Shimizu Rio-san, who serves as the center for the song "Kaze ni Kinmokusei"!
She looks absolutely stunning standing in the center position! I was deeply moved by how beautiful she looked in the scene set on a misty morning ( ; ; )
I really love Rio-san’s passion and coolness! I’m already so excited for this upcoming live that Rio-san will be leading, and I’ll give it my absolute all so that I can contribute even in the smallest way possible.
I want to share an unforgettable, high-energy time with all of you at Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE ❤️๐ฅ
We look forward to seeing you there!
________________
That’s all for today’s blog!
See you all again in my next blog post ๐ค
Thank you so much for reading
all the way to the end!!
Well then, see you later.
Bonus ( ¨̮ )
Today is Saturday!
Great job getting through the week!
Are you able to take it easy ~?๐
The rainy days keep on coming, but...
That’s exactly when we should listen to songs by Hinatazaka or any music we love
to lift our spirits and keep going ~!
Just don't push yourself too hard.
It's a promise, got it?
Well, see you again for real.
#ใซใใซใใถใใ #150
(Right now, in the heart of late summer,
listening to Kaze ni Kinmokusei makes me feel a bit wistful, yet also excited and eager for autumn...
yeaa, I just love it!!
There’s still so much more I want to say, so please let me write another Kaze ni Kinmokusei blog post again soon ~!
Well then, good night ๐♡)





Comments
Post a Comment