Skip to main content

Matsuo Sakura to Wagamama



spin, spin…



rattle, rattle, rattle…



pop!!





Ta-da!





     ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮
‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO I genuinely had so much fun
‎ /づ~‎◝ ☺️      ╰◟◞ ◟  ◞ ◟◞ ╯




From Kanagawa, 21 years old 
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Matsuo Sakura here.
Thank you so, so, so much for opening my blog.








Thank you so much 
for watching the livestream the other day!!

For those who haven’t seen it yet, you can watch it frm the link below
And to those who already have, please watch it one more time



What did you guys think of Hinatazaka’s yukata?

It was amazing, wasn’t it?
Everyone was cute, weren’t they?



I was happy no matter where I looked, too












How did it look?


For me, I could clearly see
the venue that we would create together with everyone,
and the blue sky stretching out above everyone!!








You can only see a particular sky on that particular day,
and every day brings a different one

That’s why I want to see more and more different skies with all of you!

Blue skies, pink skies, orange skies,
skies filled with all kinds of memories—

The skies we look up at,
together with the emotions we feel in that moment,
are something only we can ever see

That’s just how
special they are.



We couldn’t see it in Miyazaki this time,
but someday again, let’s look up at a beautiful sky
filled with our gratitude for all of you,
and filled with love, too!







Hmm ~ so sweeeet.
Recently, my idea of “sweet” has been
eating sweet potato shaved ice!
I’ve been making great progress with my sweet potato digging,
so by autumn, there might not be any sweet potatoes left in Japan


But when that happens, it happens
𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 sa sori 🦂













Since my name is Sakura, my Yukata has a cherry blossom pattern on it 🌸
I really love this yukata!
Part of me wishes you guys 
could have seen it in person, though


But since the livestream has been saved as an archive,
I want everyone to watch it over and over again!
Come see us in our yukata again


Since we’ll be able to come see you in winter too,
Hinatazaka’s summer isn’t over yet!
We won’t let it end!





This time, we performed some of the songs that we had originally planned to perform in Miyazaki!








“Nagashita namida no bun dake, warau koto wo oboetanosa" (Through all the tears I shed, I learned how to smile)


This!
This is what I learned from being part of Hinatazaka!


No matter how frustrated or disappointed I may feel,
even if my heart has grown cold,



smiling together with everyone!
Smiling together with all Ohisama!
That’s what matters most!

Thank you, Hinatazaka, for teaching me that.








Many Ohisamas have told me,
“Compared to when you first started, your smiles feel so much more natural now.”
“You smile so much more now.”


And that’s all thanks to Hinatazaka and Ohisamas
Because you’re always giving me reasons to smile,
my smiles have naturally become more genuine too


I find myself smiling more and more all the time
The nervousness melts away,
and Hinatazaka has become a place where I can feel at ease
The sense of comfort and security it gives me is incredible


Thank you.














Pink yukatas and matching straight bangs












Rather than Matsuo Sakura and Wagamama,
it’s more like—

Matsuo Sakura’s Wagamama.

I wish I could have seen Ohisamas more
I miss those moments that passed by in the blink of an eye


They disappeared as quickly as the sea breeze
Even if I wrote our memories in the sand,
the moment a wave came, they would be washed away in an instant

That’s how fleeting those moments were


The next time we meet,
even when it’s time to say goodbye,
I might just throw a little tantrum on the beach and refuse to let you go


Even if I’m being selfish,
please chase after me all the way along the water’s edge
and say, “It can’t be helped, I guess.”


The off-vocal version of “Umikaze to Wagamama”
is so cute and refreshing, I love it (whispers)








Spring, summer, autumn, and winter 
will come full circle again, 
so let's meet in Miyazaki on the next summer.
When that time comes, let's get so soaked from the water spraying 
until we forget our frustrations, 
and have so much fun that a handkerchief won't be enough





One of my favorite Hinatazaka46 lyrics 
is from “Naze”

“Asu he asu he, aruitatte (Even if I keep on walking toward tomorrow)
Genjitsu ga jama wo surunda (reality will get in the way)"

This is seriously so true. 🙂‍↕️





I’m not sure whether “reality” is something good for us or some kind of villain.

Sometimes, reality even comes along and takes away the things we’re looking forward to.
So let’s turn “reality” into a hero ourselves.
I’m sure there will be times ahead when we can’t go against reality, but just like with this livestream, let’s work together to turn those situations into something good.

I had such a wonderful time during this livestream!!
I hope we can send lots and lots of love to all Ohisama and everyone in Miyazaki!




So many people were involved in both Hinata Fes and this livestream, and I’m filled with nothing but gratitude.
I’ll keep doing my best so that I can give something back to everyone who has supported us!








Thank you for watching the first performance of “Icha Icha Mushi” as well

Love isn’t something you choose to fall into but it’s something you simply fall into.

I hope that, with Hinatazaka too, you’ll find yourself thinking, “Before I knew it, I’d fallen so deeply in love with them!” or “I’m completely hooked!” and spend every day feeling that way 🩵












Before you go to bed,
and before the cool weather arrives,
it’s totally fine to watch it one more time, you know


Well then, see you again ~~ bye bye

Let’s do our best this afternoon too









To everyone who had a busy day with work, everyday life, school, or anything else—great job today! Let’s do our best together again tomorrow!
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! 🌟



I’ll be cheering you on the whole time, shouting,
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.

I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day for you.



Thank you so, so much for reading !!!!



See you again

Let’s be full of energy and SakuLovely again tomorrow ( ̳- ·̫ - ̳ˆ )◞❤︎



#sakulovelog


100! Saku!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...