Skip to main content

Matsuo Sakura is your researcher!



spin, spin…



rattle, rattle, rattle…



pop!!





Ta-da!





     ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮
‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Number One!
‎ /づ~‎◝ 🥇      ╰◟◞ ◟  ◞ ◟◞ ╯




From Kanagawa, 21 years old 
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Matsuo Sakura here.
Thank you so, so, so much for opening my blog.







Hello everyone ~
I have an announcement today!





Something you’ll all be seeing me in for the very first time

A lab coat! 





Some of my senior members have appeared on the show before, and I’d always admired the idea of wearing a lab coat myself, so I’m really happy! 🥼







I’ll be appearing on ABEMA’s 
“Cunning Takeyama no Ichiban Kenkyujo” 
on September 4th (Fri) at 9:00 PM!





Off I go!














An Awkward No. 1!



Konishi-san also appears in the VTR! In the studio, we got to take a look at the things that Konishi-san had researched for us!



Every topic was so fascinating, and there were so many things I was learning for the very first time, it was really interesting!!
I learned so much!







There were topics about hospitals and banks too, and since I felt that opportunities to learn about these kinds of things had become less frequent after graduating from high school, I found it really fascinating to learn about all the different initiatives taking place!


I feel like I’ve become a little smarter again!



It was the kind of research that made me want to learn even more about the various initiatives happening all across Japan 🔬










And actually, I’m wearing our new uniform in this one too!

Gray!


I’m totally a gray girl, 
so I’m really happy!

There's also ribbon!
I’m so happy!
It’s cute because it has that 2D kind of feel, right?


I’m so happy about it!!














I’ll keep doing my very best every day so that I can always be the No. 1 for all of you who support me! 










After the broadcast, there will also be an archived stream available on YouTube, so please be sure to check that out too! ✨️







Please look forward to the 
Icha Icha Mushi MV blog and the Fukui blog too!


The MV for Icha Icha Mushi 🩷
Please watch it again today too.










To everyone who had a busy day with work, everyday life, school, or anything else—great job today! Let’s do our best together again tomorrow!
And to those of you who still have work or plans ahead of you, let’s do our best together! 🌟



I’ll be cheering you on the whole time, shouting,
“You can do it!!!”
Sakura is watching over all your hard work, okay?.

I hope tomorrow will be another wonderful day for you.



Thank you so, so much for reading !!!!



See you again

Let’s be full of energy and SakuLovely again tomorrow ( ̳- ·̫ - ̳ˆ )◞❤︎



#sakulovelog


98Saku

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...