It's been a day ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
Today, I'm posting some behind-the-scenes shots from "Kaze ni Kinmokusei"!!
A photo of everyone having a BBQ ~!
I pointed my camera their way, and everyone managed to fit into the frame ♡
I'm so happy to have a group shot with everyone ~💕
Rio-san ♡
She's the center member this time! Whenever we’re dancing during the chorus, she's always in my field of vision, and I’m constantly captivated by how beautiful her dancing is 🫶🏻 I was also happy when she told us, "Feel free to eat it all up!" during the BBQ!
Tamaki-san ♡
We’re such good friends! I absolutely love how cute she look with her bangs swept back! She looked so cool during the watermelon-splitting game, too ~⟡.·
Kirari-san ♡
We shared the same singing parts this time! I was so happy to get to sing with her. She even suggested we try to look cute during our scenes in the music video, it was such a fun time 💕
Hiraho-san ♡
That hairstyle suited her so well, she looked exactly like a real princess! I was also so happy that we got to eat plenty together at the BBQ!
Sumire-san ♡
She's so good at roasting marshmallows ♡ Whether it was fireworks or soap bubbles, Sumire's worldview was very soothing ~!
Rina-san ♡
We’ve had chances to chat in the car lately, and I’m so happy we get to talk so much!
I’ll share the photos with 5th gens in another blog post ♡ I took tons of pictures with them!!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
There's Hinatazaka de Aimashou tonight!
I’d be so happy if you guys stayed up a little late to watch it!!
📼⋆. Blueberry & Raspberry / Hinatazaka46
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#224







Comments
Post a Comment