It's been 2 days ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
To everyone who watched the “Hinatazaka46 Emergency Livestream,” thank you so, so much!
Although we weren’t able to hold Hinata Fes 2026, I was truly happy that we were able to spend the same time together with so many of you through the livestream!!
I feel like we were able to make some wonderful summer memories together 💕
I hope even a little of my feelings reached all the staff members who made so many preparations for us, everyone in Miyazaki who welcomed us so warmly, and all of the Ohisama who are always there to support us 💭
How did you like my pink yukata ~? 💭
I was so happy to get to wear a yukata in my favorite color, pink!
I was so happy to get to wear a yukata in my favorite color, pink!
During this livestream, we got to perform some of the songs that had originally been planned for Hinata Fes 2026 ⟡.·
♡ Hinatazaka Ondo
♡ Umikaze to Wagamama
♡ Enshuuritsu
♡ JOYFUL LOVE
I got to take part in all four of these songs!
I had watched “Hinatazaka Ondo” so many times in videos from the previous Hinata Fes, so I was truly happy that I got to perform it this time! It was also my first time performing a song while wearing a yukata, so I hope some of that summer feeling came through to you all ~
Ota Mizuki’s uchiwa 💞
This was my first time taking part in “Umikaze to Wagamama” this time! It’s one of my favorite songs, so I was truly happy that I got to perform it, and I was also so happy that I got to make eye contact with everyone so many times during the song!
It had been a while since 5th Gens performed “Enshuuritsu” together, the last time was at our mini live stream! I was really happy that we got to dance in the new costumes from the 5th Generation Live, and I hope we were able to show you an “Enshuuritsu” that had grown since back then!
During “JOYFUL LOVE,” I felt an incredible amount of warmth from everyone in Miyazaki through the VTR, and it truly warmed my heart. I could really feel how much everyone had been looking forward to Hinata Fes, and more than anything, I could feel just how much love you all have for Hinatazaka. I feel truly happy that we were given the chance to form such a special connection with all of you. I absolutely, absolutely want to meet you all in Miyazaki someday, with smiles on our faces!!
I was truly happy that we were able to share even a little of the songs we had been practicing for Hinata Fes 2026 with all of you!
And precisely because there are still so many things we weren’t able to do this time, there are now even more things I want to make happen in Miyazaki someday.
When we get to meet everyone in Miyazaki again, I want us to laugh a lot and have an amazing time together!!
Until then, I’ll also work as hard as I can so that I can continue growing as an idol!!
Let’s absolutely, absolutely meet in Miyazaki someday ⟡.·
The archive will be available to watch until the next Hinata Fes is held, so please watch it lots and lots!
I love you all so much (՞ ܸ. .ܸ՞)♡
And finally, here’s a two-shot photo too ~ 💕
Saku-chan ♡
Mikuni-san ♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
♡ Announcement ♡
Starting at midnight September 10 (Thu),
the MV for the Hinatazaka46 song “Kaze ni Kinmokusei,”
included on the 18th single as a Hinatazaka46 song, will be released on the Hinatazaka46 OFFICIAL YouTube CHANNEL ✨️
It’s turned out to be such a wonderful song, so please look forward to it, okay? ♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
Looks like the hot weather will continue for a while, but I’ll be cheering you both at school and at work!!
📼⋆. Umikaze to Wagamama / Hinatazaka46
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#220






Comments
Post a Comment