Losing streak ---
Takai Rika here ๐ฏ
I went to the game versus Yakult the other day ๐ง
๐ธ
Going into the top of the 6th inning ( ; ; )
As a result, we lost this match, but
Sato Teruaki-senshu also hit a solo home run,
It was a rather nice day with less magic.
๐ธ
Dippin' Dots are the best thing for a hot summer day ☝๐ป
This Rainbow flavor is sweet, refreshing, and delicious ๐
As for the Hanshin Tigers, since that game, they’ve managed just one win, with every other match ending in either a cancellation or a loss...
Hmm...
A disastrous five-game losing streak.
Considering how incredibly well the Giants have been playing lately, and the fact that they aren't dropping any easy games just feels like we're in a really precarious spot.
We're currently leading by just half a game
It wouldn't be surprising if we got overtaken at any moment ( ๏ฝ _ ๏ฝ )
That said, there are plenty of positives too, like Ishii Daichi-senshu making his comeback!! ๐ญ
I'm very happy to see him back!!
Welcome back!
Today is the second game against the Chunichi Dragons.
Yesterday’s match was a pitchers' duel, just as expected, but we unfortunately lost in the 11th inning ๐ญ...
That’s the kind of loss that really stings ๐
Let's get the win today!!!!!!
I'll be cheering with all my might ๐ฃ
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
๐ข Announcement
The "18th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE"
will be held at LaLa arena TOKYO-BAY
on October 6th and 7th.
I am looking forward to the live performance, though I do feel some nerves and I intend to give it my all, striving to surpass my past self.
We are going to create something that only this group of twelve could possibly bring to life!
I want to share an unforgettable, high-energy experience with all of you at the Hiragana Hinatazaka46 LIVE ❤️๐ฅ
We look forward to seeing you there ( .หฌ. )๐
Well then, see you guys later ~๐ฏ
#ใใใฎ็ถดใใใจ




Comments
Post a Comment