Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
As was announced the other day,
“Hinata Fes 2026,” which was scheduled to be held
on September 5th and 6th,
has been cancelled.
I was truly looking forward
to meeting all of you in Miyazaki,
so I’m filled with disappointment and frustration myself.
After putting in so many rehearsals and preparations,
I never imagined how painful it would feel
not to be able to share everything we had worked on with all of you.
I’m left with such a strong sense of helplessness and disappointment.
But, of course, the weather is something we cannot change,
and there is also the possibility
that it could put everyone’s safety at risk.
I sincerely hope that everyone would understand
that this decision was made
to ensure the safety of everyone involved with Hinata Fes.
To everyone who worked so hard
and made so many preparations for “Hinata Fes 2026,”
thank you so, so much.
I hope that someday,
we’ll once again be able to meet in Miyazaki
and spend a day surrounded by Happy Aura together ( ¨̮ )
Here are some photos of my festival outfit 📷
I’d also like to share some important information with you 📢
“Hinata Fes 2026”
Refund Information ⬇️
「ひなたフェス 2026」払戻しのご案内 | ニュース | 日向坂46公式サイト“Hinata Fes 2026”
Refund Information for Various Tickets ⬇️
“Hinata Fes 2026”
Refund Information Following the Cancellation of the Livestream ⬇️
For everyone who was planning to attend Hinata Fes
please be sure to check the information 🙇
Actually, the other day,
I had the chance to visit
Shinjuku Miyazaki-kan KONNE in Shinjuku.
There was a sign at the entrance that said,
“〇〇 days until Hinata Fes!”
and it made me really happy to see it 😌
I enjoyed some delicious things
like mango juice and Gobochi, but…
I came across a whole section dedicated to hiyashiru (cold miso soup)…!
For me, hiyashiru is a nostalgic taste
it’s something my family used to make for me ever since I was little.
I really wanted to make it myself,
so I brought some home with me.
Even at home, I can feel a little bit of Miyazaki
and think about Hinata Fes.
I’ll keep doing my best
I’ll keep doing my best
so that someday,
we can hold Hinata Fes in Miyazaki once again!
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Thank you so much
for staying with me until the end.
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Good night
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/106

Comments
Post a Comment