It's been 2 days ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
Firstly a quick announcement 📢💞
Tonight, September 28th (Mon) at 00:00 AM,
Music Video for the 18th single's 5th Gens' song, "Soredemo Itsuka," will be released on the Hinatazaka46 OFFICIAL YouTube CHANNEL ⟡.·
I think this MV will show a new side of 5th Gen members that you haven't seen before, so please look forward to it!
It looks like it will also be available for early streaming on music platforms, so I’d be so happy if you gave it lots of listens!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
A short blog post today!!
I’m just going to ramble a bit about something I wanted to talk about!
What do you all usually order at McDonald's ~?
Personally, the item I always order are:
Teriyaki Chicken Filet
Large Fries
Chicken McNuggets
These three !!!
Ta-da!
Here it is in my hand ~✨️
But, to my surprise,
it seems my favorite Teriyaki Chicken Filet is going to be discontinued...!
That's why I'm rushing to eat it today!!
Back in high school, I used to stop by McDonald's with my friends a lot on the way home from school,
I remember I’d always get myself a McShake, fries, and whatever limited-time pie that was available at the time ~💭
I feel like McDonald's was the place I visited most often with friends after school! Such good memories ~!
Back in high school, we’d be doing club activities and get absolutely starving on the way home, so we always end up making a quick stop somewhere, right?
I’d love to hear where you guys like, hangs out these days after work or school!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
The music video for "Audition" has been released!
It’s a truly wonderful, dreamlike video!!
Make sure to check it out 🫶🏻
📼⋆. Natsukashi-sa no saki / Nogizaka46-san
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you all soon ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day today ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#231

Comments
Post a Comment