Hello everyone
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, from Saitama, 19 years old, Katayama Saki here
NIce to meet you all!
The music video and audio streaming for 5th Gens's song "Soredemo Itsuka", which is included on the 18th single have been released ~!! ๐ค๐ป
My first reaction when I heard the song, and again when I saw the finished music video, was "amazement".
The song features many dance sequences that emphasize connection, so I hope you look forward to seeing us perform it live!
This is a "natural-yet-dewy" makeup look! It combines a natural vibe with a glossy, dewy finish
Shimoda Izuki is the center for this song ๐ Whenever Izuki takes the center position among the 5th Gens, I’m always right there beside her! That was the case for "One Choice," "Sabitsukanai Ken o Mote!", and now "Soredemo Itsuka", too. I believe this was inevitable, not a coincidence! Conversely, when I'm the center, I feel like Itsuki is often in the position next to me ☺️
I'm truly honored ♡
Itsuki and I are twins, after all!
I’m just overflowing with congratulations for her ๐ฉต
Isn't she cute? Here's Izuki, photographed by Saki ๐
By the way, Saki took the photos for Izuki's blog too ๐คซ I'm so happy she used them!
When I asked if I could post the photo, she replied by sending me a selfie she'd just taken, too (♡ฮฟ♡)
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this song evolves from here on out
I’m positioned in the front row!
This is the first time I’ve been in the front row for a 5th Gens' song (aside from the center position) ๐ I’m so happy!!
I’m paired with Saku-chan as Shinme ๐ฑ The "SakiSaku" duo continues into the 18th single ~ ๐ธ There’s even a part where we sing together, so please keep an ear out for it ๐
Let me talk a bit about the song ๐ฃ๐ซ
When I first heard it, I was really surprised to learn it's going to be a graduation song. Since we’ve only been in the group for about a year and a half, I struggled with how best to express it. I was also surprised when I first saw the music video; It's rare to see a music video that relies so heavily on "looks," which is why I think it's so unique! We were told we were free to interpret the performance however we liked, so I decided to sing it with a smile while holding back the sadness แต̩̩_แต There were a lot of serious expressions ~!
My interpretation of this song is that, although it represents farewells, it's a positive song that still believes in the possibility of meeting again someday. That’s why the message is to say goodbye with a smile. It captures a wide range of emotions felt by the protagonist, but I particularly love the lyrics in the "1B" section; the part that goes "Tokyo de hajimete no yuki ga futta" (The first snow that fell in Tokyo) gives me a sense of the timeline leading up to graduation in the spring.
The director explained that this large tree holds deep significance: the roots represent encounters, the trunk represents our present, and the branches and leaves symbolize partings.
At our core, I want to cherish the time we spend together as a group of ten!
Everyone is kind, hardworking, and has a strong sense of self, they’re truly great Genmates ๐
How about we make a pinky promise, Saki and you?
I’m absolutely determined to make you all happy!
Even when we’re apart, no matter where we are, the same blue sky stretches out above us ⛅️
Thank you for reading all the way to the end ๐
That's all from Katayama saki ๐ฐ๐ฉต
See you again
#sakiblog 232





Comments
Post a Comment