Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Streaming has begun for
"Soredemo Itsuka",
a song by 5th Gens
featured on the 18th single "Icha-Icha Mushi",
and the music video has been released.
To everyone who has already watched it,
Thank you so much...!
Shimoda Izuki
is taking on the center position for this track 🏓
I find the way the music video opens with a close-up of Izuki's expression
to be incredibly striking.
I hope you’ll watch the video and pay close attention
to the expressions of all 5th Gen members!
I had my bangs straight ( ˙˙)
The costume is so fluffy and super cozy ☁️
📷⟡.·
This was my first time being paired with Niina-san 🩰
She was just like a baby the whole time, and it was so cute,
I gave her lots of affectionate pats and cuddles, fufun.
You know, out of all five songs by the 5th Gens so far,
I share the same vocal parts as Ono-san on three of them 🦀
Her singing voice is so beautiful,
so I’ll do my best to keep growing and improving too...!
(Looks like a family photo 📷)
For the music video,
the wind orchestra of Saitama Prefectural Ina Gakuen High School
performed live for us.
It was my first time filming in this way,
and I was deeply moved
by the magnificent music.
I am honored
to have been able to create this work
together with everyone who delivered such a wonderful performance!
Thank you so, so much ( .ˬ.)"
I feel that there is a lot to be gained
directly from the lyrics of this song.
That is precisely why
I want to pour my heart into the expression and the performance.
Please Join us as we dive into a world
that is gradually coming into color.
I would be delighted
if everyone could see
the new world that 5th Gens are presenting.
Please give "Soredemo Itsuka" a listen.
Thank you in advance.
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Thank you for accompanying me
until the very end.
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Good night
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/116





Comments
Post a Comment