It's been a day ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
The music video for the 5th Gen's song "Soredemo Itsuka" which is includedd in the 18th single has been released! ⟡.·
This music video is packed with portraits that capture how each of all ten members engaged with, understood, and expressed the song!
This MV shows a different side of us compared to previous ones, and I feel like I discovered many new facets of 5th Gens 💭
Everyone's expressions were truly wonderful, and I learned so much from them!
The dance scenes feature changing seasons; I was so happy to dance amidst both snow and cherry blossom petals ❄️🌸
A lovely white dress with touches of green and gray 🤍
I love the way the skirt flares out so fluffily!
Ever since this music video was released, there’s something I’ve really wanted to ask you all.
What kind of emotions did you feel when you saw me in this video...?
"Mirai no yubikiri shiyo" (Let's make a pinky promise for the future).
When I saw that final line of lyrics, I felt that this wasn't just a song about a heartbreaking farewell.
I, too, have experienced many farewells, such as leaving my hometown to move to Tokyo after graduating, and the graduation of a senior I loved and admired.
At that moment, I was definitely lonely, and I wished that time could last forever, but because of that parting, I met people and saw sights that I wouldn't have otherwise seen, and I believe that's why I am who I am today.
Therefore, I came to a conclusion that saying goodbye isn't the end of something, but rather the beginning of moving towards a new future!
Someday, the day might come when 5th Gens have to part ways, even though right now we’re right here beside each other, taking it for granted.
That is exactly why I want to cherish the time we have together now and the moments we get to share this song with you. I want to deliver this song filled with the hope that you, too, will come to believe a wonderful future awaits beyond the bittersweetness of parting ⟡.·
Ever since the day I realized how much I adore you all,
the pages of my memories have kept growing,
and I cherish the precious time we’ve spent together
up to this very moment as a true treasure!
I will continue to do my best without shedding tears so that I can see a new world that I have never seen before with all of you whom I love!!
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
I'd be veruy happy if you watched the MV over and over!
You guys can also listen to the song on streaming sites, so don't forget to do so ⟡.·
Congratulations to Izuki on the center position!!
I'm really looking forward to the song Izuki is going to create!
📼⋆. Soredemo Itsuka / Hinatazaka46
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you all soon ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day today ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#232





Comments
Post a Comment