Skip to main content

Is there anything wrong to be someone who gets lonely?




Good evening

From Saitama, 19 years old, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Katayama Saki here

Nice to meet you all 



I had the pleasure of appearing on “Rival tachi ga mecha Hometekuru! ~ An Honest Review Between Idols SP ~”!! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

Please be sure to watch it! ๐Ÿ‘€♡

The show has such a fresh and unique concept—“Rival tachi ga mecha Hometekuru!”—so it was really fun and gave me such a refreshing experience ๐Ÿ“บ

I was also really happy to hear idols I’ve always watched compliment Hinatazaka46 ✨


On a personal note,
I’ve known for quite a while that Ota Yuki-san from AKB48 has said that I’m one of her favorite members... ๐Ÿ˜ญ♡

So this time, getting praised by Ota Yuki-san through the show made me incredibly happy ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ’œ

Yuki Ota is one of my favorite members too!! ๐Ÿ’–
Yukitan!! ♡

Thank you so much ^>~<^





Have you watched the “Icha Icha Mushi” MV yet!!? ๐Ÿ⋆*。

It’s a new kind of Hinatazaka46 MV, with a fresh, never-before-seen style filmed entirely with a film camera.

I hope you’ll love it lots and lots! ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿซ–

I’m wearing a slighty wet hair hairstyle, which is different from my usual style!!













The costumes are also all different, with contrasting colors of red, blue, and white for each member ✩.˚
The studio was such a stylish space to film in too, with lots of simple blue lines๐Ÿ⋆

I absolutely love Yoko-san’s ramen-eating scene. It’s so cute!! ๐Ÿœ

And my favorite lyric is, “Is there anything wrong to be someone who gets lonely?” ♫

It’s part of my assigned singing line, and I think it’s such a cute lyric that’s filled with so much of the protagonist’s personality ☺️ I want to sing it cutely ~

I also play the role of a cafรฉ staff member. I’m polishing a heart-shaped glass ❤️

I’ll post lots more photos another time ๐Ÿ“ท
There’s still so much more I want to talk about, after all ~๐Ÿ˜ฝ





Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end ๐Ÿ‘

That’s all from Katayama Saki ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฉต
See you again

#sakiblog 218

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' แต• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ษž̴̶̷ ༝ ษž̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /ใฅ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...