Skip to main content

I’m not done with my assignment yet!!



From Tokyo, 19 years old
Ono Manami-cha

















First of all, as was officially announced, 
“Hinata Fes 2026,” which was scheduled to begin today, has been cancelled due to the weather.





My packed suitcase is now empty,
my once-packed schedule is now completely empty,
and my heart feels strangely empty too…



(´・ω・`) feeling down



That’s how I’d been spending the past few days, but










⊹₊⟡⋆˚⊹ I’m not gonna let this get me down ⊹₊⟡⋆˚⊹









I had almost forgotten that spirit.







The Hinatazaka46 that has always been there to save me is,

when it rains,
they don’t just quietly wait for the rain to stop,

they're the kind of group that throws away the umbrella and runs headfirst into the rain out of sheer desperation.





And as they're running in the rain,
they couldn't tell anymore whether the drops running down on their cheeks were tears, sweat, or raindrops,

Until eventually, all they can do is to laugh it off. Something like that, you know?





Even if it rains, it’s fine as long as I’m the one getting wet ~













🌀( ‎>⩊< )🌀





This is what it means 
to love something… right?







\(*`꒳´*)/ Ta-da!










Tomorrow at 8:00 PM, we’re doing a livestream!!



To everyone who had been eagerly looking forward to Hinata Fes,

and to all the staff and everyone involved who poured so much passion into making Hinata Fes an event for everyone to enjoy.

I want to send you all my heartfelt gratitude!


How about we gather everyone across the country who wants “to have fun” and everyone who wants “to make others have fun,”
and bring those feelings together once again tomorrow at 8:00 PM? 🐶


Please be sure to tune in 🧚🏻‍♂️✨


















🎗️ Something like an afterword 🎗️


Honestly,
this blog was supposed to have a lot more words in it ( ´-`)

But as I kept writing,
the words started to look sad to me,
and seeing all those punctuation marks everywhere somehow felt scary,

so I stopped and thought about it again.
What I need to send you right now isn’t a sad message.
It’s words that can reach out and take your left hand, and pull you forward!

So I thought, why not send you as many cute emoticons and exclamation marks as I possibly can!! lol

That’s the reason behind all this ( ◜⩊◝ )


Tomorrow at 8:00 PM,
Hinatazaka46 will be bringing you our Happy Aura ☀️

So keep your left hand free for me, okay!


See you again soon -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...