Skip to main content

If the autumn wind blows









Everyone smiles wih Niko-chan's smile!








Good evening šŸŒ›


Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko ( 鶓哎仁香 ) here!


First of all, thank you so much
for opening this blog post šŸ¤

I'll be in your care today too!


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _








It’s been a while!

The rain that had been falling for so long has stopped,
and it feels like it’s gotten noticeably warmer since yesterday ~~

This is me, who is really feel autumn šŸ‚ in the air























On a beautiful day like this, we should go for a walk together ~~





























I went to Kamakura with Saki-chan the other day! We walked around various spots, ate soba noodles, had some dango...!



We also visited the beach at the end; going to the seaside after such a long time really gave me a boost of energy and made me feel so refreshed 🫧





It was so much fun taking a leisurely stroll through the town of Kamakura ~


Both Saki-chan and I love to talk, so we kept talking non-stop, almost overlapping each other's conversations, and before we knew it, we'd arrived at our next destination! It was such a great day. ⟡.·




I really want to go to the beach with all 5th Gen members, too
It seems Takai Rika-san is extremely interested in going, so I’m going to try inviting everyone before it gets too cold ~!























It's the 25th today! Which means...!

#恫恓恮ꗄ !

That's why I really want to post a blog today ~








Today and tomorrow.
This month and next month, too!

I’d be so happy if we could spend that time smiling together šŸ¤








This month is already halfway over!

Hiragana Hinatazaka46 concert, which once felt like it was still a long way off, is now just around the corner.


Rehearsing alongside 4th Gens seniors, my excitement for the show keeps growing. I’m genuinely thrilled as we put it all together 🌼


The Live's key visual was also revealed the other day!
























General ticket sales have also begun 🌼



Why not join us for an exciting, unforgettable time...?





We look forward to seeing you there!



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _





Announcement!





🩵 18th Single



The music video for "Soredemo Itsuka"
a song by 5th Gens
which is featured on the 18th single


will be released on September 28 (Mon) at 12:00 AM!!


I am so incredibly grateful to have the opportunity to sing such a wonderful song! ♡


Please be sure to watch it...!!





🩵LOGISTEED RADIONOMICS



Tune in to J-WAVE 

tonight at 10:30 PM

for the broadcast of "LOGISTEED RADIONOMICS"!

This time, we welcome consumer economics journalist
Kashiwagi Rika-san 
to discuss the theme of economics šŸ’­

#niko813 Looking forward to your company again tonight! šŸŒ›



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _





That’s all for today’s blog!

See you all again in my next blog post ♡

The music video for Aobazaka46 audition theme song "Audition" will also be released at midnight on September 26th ❄️⋆.˚ I'm really looking forward to its release!


Well then, see you all later.
















Bonus ( ¨̮ )




















Thanks for all your hard work today!
I hope tomorrow is a great day, too. šŸŖ„

See you guys again, for real this time!

#ć«ć“ć«ć“ć¶ć‚ć #155





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! šŸ‘šŸ»‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /恄~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...