Hello everyone!
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, from Saitama, 19 years old, Katayama saki here
Nice to meet you all
Today, September 20 (sun), I walked the runway at the "IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION 2026 AUTUMN/WINTER Supported by TGC," currently taking place at Yokohama Arena!!
Hinatazaka46 live performance will begin shortly after, around 3:00 PM ๐ฉต๐ฉต
A free live stream is available, so please be sure to tune in ๐
๐ Click here for more details ๐
My first runway. I enjoyed it so much ๐ญ๐ญ
As I walked, I saw people holding towels and uchiwas with my name on them; I was so overcome with emotion that I almost teared up right there on stage ๐ That was a close call!!
I never imagined I’d have the chance to walk the runway as part of these activities, so it was such a precious experience ๐ ๐ซถ๐ป
Thank you so much!!
I’ll do my best so I can have the opportunity to walk again someday ⭐️
Thank you so much for all your constant support ๐↕️๐ฉท Please make sure to check out the live stage later!!
I took lots of photos, so I’ll post them another time!
I wore a cute pink outfit ♡
Thank you for reading all the way to the end ๐
That’s all from Katayama Saki ๐ฐ๐ฉต
See you all later!
#sakiblog 229




Comments
Post a Comment