Good evening
From Saitama, 19 years old, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Katayama Saki here
Nice to meet you all!
I made a video appearance on the MBS program "Rival tachi ga mecha homete kuru! ~ Idol doshi no honne review Special ~" (aired at 12:31 AM on September 15th) during the segment featuring iLiFE!-san ๐ซถ๐ป
I went into the recording with notes on what I respect about each individual member, but I got so nervous... TT
I’m a bit frustrated that I couldn't convey everything perfectly, but I did my best to talk about the wonderful qualities of iLiFE! ✨
I only became a fan of iLiFE! after becoming an idol myself, but as a fellow artist, I truly respect how they deliver so much cuteness, energy, and courage through their music.
I’ll work hard so that one day we can share the stage together!
Thank you so much ๐
Please check it out! ๐
I think being an idol is a really wonderful job. Through singing and dancing, we can bring a lot of energy to people!
I’m going to do my best again today so that I can become a dazzling idol who can sing and dance ☺️
It’s raining in the city where I am today ☔️
It feels so cool today, hard to believe it’s already September ✨
There’s less than a month left until the entry deadline for the Aobazaka46 audition!
It closes on October 8th ๐
I really hope to meet all of you who love the Sakamichi groups as a fellow member!
Believe in yourself and give it your all! ☝๐ป I’m rooting for all of you!
I went to Fuji-Q Highland with my older sister the other day ๐งธ She took lots of photos, so I’ll share them in my next blog post!
So adorable...
Korilakkuma-san ♡
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end ๐
That’s all from Katayama Saki ๐ฐ๐ฉต
See you later
#sakiblog 226



Comments
Post a Comment