Hello everyone
From Saitama, 19 years old, Hinatazaka46 5th Gen Katayama Saki here
Nice to meet you all
๐ข Announcement ⋆͛๐ข⋆
Today at 8:00 PM, Hinatazaka46 will be holding an emergency livestream with the members on the Hinatazaka46 OFFICIAL YouTube CHANNEL! ☀️
Today at 8:00 PM, Hinatazaka46 will be holding an emergency livestream with the members on the Hinatazaka46 OFFICIAL YouTube CHANNEL! ☀️
We’re going to bring lots of smiles to everyone ๐
For everyone who had been looking forward to Hinata Fes, and for everyone who gave us so much support and helped make it happen, we want this to be a time when we can give that love back to everyone ๐ฝ
To those who've been curious about Hinatazaka46, please join us too!
Let’s make this the best summer memory ever together ~
Because this summer will never come around again ๐๐ป
This is about the title, but I wonder why it is that even when I think, “I have to get up early tomorrow, so I should go to bed early,” I just can’t seem to fall asleep. I keep playing with my phone. I know full well, like, 100% that I’d be better off going to bed early. The next morning, I regret it, thinking, “I should’ve gone to bed earlier last night.” That’s what every day has been like for me.
Sleep is important, after all. I wonder if I’ll ever become an adult who can choose tomorrow over today.
If anyone can guess what I’m holding, you’re amazing.
Lately, I’ve been living my life as someone who absolutely loves going for walks. Walking and eating salads are my hobbies. I’m way too healthy ☝๐ป
I went for a walk around the evening, and I noticed that a bookstore I used to often visit about ten years ago before my lessons was still open.
Normally, by the time I pass by, they’ve already closed for the day, so I was happy to see it open and decided to go inside and there was the same store clerk from back then.
These days, I’ve mostly been going to big bookstores, so being there felt really refreshing. I started wondering what new book I should get, but unfortunately, my book-finding sensor just wasn’t picking up anything, and I couldn’t find one that clicked with me.
I’d like to try again sometime ๐
๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐
The music video for “Icha Icha Mushi” has surpassed 1 million views ❤️ Thank you so much for watching it so many times ๐♡
It’s such a cute song, so please listen to it lots and have a LOVE and Happy Time ๐ถ
๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐
I had a really big breakfast today. I even had yakitori first thing in the morning. Since I ate so much, when I went to buy lunch, I was already so full that it was hard to decide what I wanted ๐๐ In the end, I’m keeping what I chose a secret ~!
The sky over Tokyo is crying again today, but I want to become an idol who can make even that sky smile
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end ๐
That’s all from Katayama Saki ๐ฐ๐ฉต
See you again
See you again
#sakiblog 220


Comments
Post a Comment