Skip to main content

I was hypnotized





From Tokyo, 19 years old
Ono Manami dani















Our first photo together ✌🏻


Apparently, Haruyo-san's blog is closing soon.




No! No! Nooooooooo!



I still want to be with you, Haruyo-saaaaaan!







The cute, petite senior of mine



















...wait, isn't that...  Chiikawa!?







※ Even though I’m writing a blog post like this, I haven’t actually seen the Chiikawa movie yet ※





Yaha










It's blinding


















It’s not that the sun is blinding me ~

It’s all because of the beautiful ~ Haruyo-san ~~


















I used to think ~ that summer ~

was just hot and boring ~














Did she catch me off guard there ~~


Does that mean!
They hit me right where... my feelings are...?!
(I'm way too obsessed with this "Chiikawa-style" phrasing - - !)



You know, “Kimi ni Yarareta!” is actually a song that
Haruyo-san and I created an original choreography together at the end of the song


We’ve only did it once at the 17th online mini live, 
but I think I’ll remember Haruyo-san every time we perform this song from now on


I absolutely love the choreography in the second chorus, where everyone gets put under a spell by Haruyo-san 😡‍πŸ’«





















Lately, 
whenever I look closely at the vocal part, 
I’ve noticed more and more cases where 
the names of members who have graduated are crossed out with a double line,
and the names of the 5th Gens have been newly written in.


Every time I see it, I feel like it makes me straighten my back and stand a little taller…


But you know,
I don’t think those double lines are there simply to correct something,
nor are they there to erase the fact that those members were once there,

Surely,
they’re lines meant to connect the proof that our seniors were there
with the path that we’ll be walking from here on out,
turning them into one continuous line.

Because we’re the ones who get to sing what comes next, I feel like we have to make sure we cherish everything that lies beyond those double lines, too ( `꒳´ )



Because of the way our group works, 
even when the person singing a part changes, the song itself doesn’t disappear.
And because the song doesn’t disappear, neither do the people who were once there.

With every new generation that sings a song,
it feels as though the time and memories of so many different people gradually become layered within it.

Even when I see my name written next to a vocal part for the first time,
I want to think of it not as "a spot that has become mine,"
but as "a spot that was entrusted to me with care".

I’ll cherish the path that has been entrusted to me,
and keep extending it onward from here πŸ›£️





















I will meet Haruyo-san again soon.
Or rather, we've met (Done)

But, you know, I’ll never be able to meet the person known as “Hinatazaka46’s Yamaguchi Haruyo-san” ever again, and that makes me kind of sad,

That's not right,
But, that’s why,
I’ll just spend forever chasing after a dream that can never quite be reached ~

If I don’t choose to believe in something like that,
how am I supposed to get through life - !


P.S.
The reason I borrowed a manga from her right before the graduation ceremony was so I’d have an excuse to see her again.
I’ll text you soon πŸ™ˆ




















You know, in the second chorus of “Kimi ni Yarareta!”, 
there’s this part where Haruyo-san and Marie-san got separated by the center position, 
and they do the “thief-thief” move together and that part really gets to me…




Ughhh, God has given me a trial -




Whenever I’m with Marie-san,
I find myself thinking, “I want to follow her”


And just when I was thinking that,
the “Marie-san Tsuredashi-tai” was newly formed, which made me feel like it was fate,

Then I learned that the flower language for jasmine (θŒ‰θŽ‰θŠ±) is “I will follow you”.



Marie-san’s graduation ceremony 

will be held on 🌲❄️

December 11, 2026 (Fri)
“Hinakuri 2026” Day 3 of the Tokyo performances
@ Yoyogi National Stadium, First Gymnasium, Tokyo



I'll keep following our commander, Marie-san, for a long, long time to come ( •̀⧿•́ )
And once we’ve followed her there, let’s bloom and deliver all the love we can, with everything we’ve got - !

🚩🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻‍♀️





Please look forward to “Pink Cosmos” 🌷





That said, see you all soon -





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' α΅• ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! πŸ‘πŸ»‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /γ₯~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...