Good evening
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Sato Yu here │ ˙ᵕ˙ )꜆
First of all, thank you so much
for opening my blog today ( .ˬ. )
It’s a pleasure to meet you all ( ¨̮ )
5th Gens chiho group had a takoyaki party 🐙
I always like to add mentaiko and cheese
as the fillings,
but they’re so delicious that
I just end up eating way too many ( ¨̮ )
Next time,
I’d love to do it with everyone in 5th Gens ~.
I’d love to do it with everyone in 5th Gens ~.
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
We had a YouTube livestream the other day!
To everyone who watched,
thank you so, so much ( .ˬ.)"
It’s a little hard to see,
but there are swallows flying among the pattern on my yukata…!
but there are swallows flying among the pattern on my yukata…!
During the livestream, we got to perform
some of the songs that had originally been planned
for “Hinata Fes 2026.”
Here’s the setlist ⬇️
If you haven’t watched it yet,
please be sure to check out the archive!
please be sure to check out the archive!
During the livestream,
there were also many moments when
my feelings for Hinata Fes grew even stronger.
The messages from the local people
who had been waiting for us in Miyazaki
truly touched my heart.
Of course, I still feel disappointed,
but I’m really glad that
we were able to spend that time together
with all of you through the livestream.
So that someday we can bring
our Happy Aura to Miyazaki once again,
and so that we can put all of this experience to good use in the future,
I’ll keep doing my best…!
Thank you so much for watching
the YouTube livestream.
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Announcement
⟡ 18th Single “Icha Icha Mushi”
The MV for the 18th Single Hiragana Hinatazaka46 song
“Kaze ni Kinmokusei”
will be released at midnight
“Kaze ni Kinmokusei”
will be released at midnight
on September 10, 2026 (Thu)!
Please be sure to give it a listen 🎧
⟡.· ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⟡.·
Thank you so much
for staying with me until the end.
For the latest schedule and other information,
please check the official website ( .ˬ.)
Tonight too
Good night
Sweet dreams (՞- -՞)ᶻᶻᶻ
#satoyublog
/108

Comments
Post a Comment