Hello everyone
Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, from Saitama, 19 years old, Katayama saki here
Nice to meet you all
I missed the timing during my hype-up call... T T
I was actually planning to shout, "IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION, LET'S GO!" at the very end π
I’m so frustrated that I couldn’t do it the way I practiced!
I’d love to get another chance to redeem myself someday ~♡
I’d love to get another chance to redeem myself someday ~♡
I wonder everyone who came to the venue and everyone who watched the live stream came to love Hinatazaka46?
I really hope you did ☆
Once again, thank you so much, "IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION 2026 AUTUMN/WINTER Supported by TGC" ♡
Thank you to everyone who came out despite the bad weather, and to everyone who tuned in to the stream ☺️
The outfit is giving Cinderella vibe, right? π
I finally got a hairstyle that makes me feel confident π
On the LIVE STAGE,
we performed a total of six songs π©΅
♪ Doremisolashido
♪ Suki ni Naru Crescendo
♪ Kimi wa Honeydew
♪ Kind of love
♪ Cliffhanger
♪ Icha Icha Mushi
I participated in all 5 of the songs, excluding Cliffhanger π§♀️
We performed Icha Icha Mushi for the first time in front of Ohisamas ⭐️ It’s a song that gets cuter the more you listen to it, and I’m sure you’ll all find yourselves getting hooked on it too π½
It goes on sale September 30th! Please give it lots of love
I was so happy to be able to perform Suki ni Naru Crescendo, too π«Άπ» I thought it might be difficult to get the calls going since there were fans of various idols there, but I could hear them perfectly in large numbers π♡ As expected from Ohisamas!! ☆ Thank you ~!
I imagine this event might have sparked an interest in Hinatazaka46 for some of you, so I’d love to introduce some of my favorite Hinatazaka46 songs π΅
I love them all so much that I could just keep writing forever... but I’ve narrowed it down to five songs for each category ❣️
Cute vibe songs π
♪ Azatokawaii
♪ Suki ni Naru Crescendo
♪ Kimi ni Yarareta!
♪ Akubi Letter
♪ Blueberry & Raspberry
Cool vibe songs π
♪ Dash & Rush
♪ Tsuki to Hoshi ga Odoru Midnight
♪ Kodoku na Toki
♪ Eien no Sophia
♪ Kind of love
I’m not sure exactly how to phrase it, but these are refreshing, youthful vibe songs πΌ
♪ Kodokutachi yo
♪ Sotsugyou Shashin Dake ga Shitteru
♪ Enshuuritsu
♪ Seishun no Uma
♪ Tomo yo Ichibanboshi da
I really couldn't stop writing...
For the upcoming season,
I find myself wanting to listen to:
♪ Kaze ni Kinmokusei
♪ Yuki wa Furu Kokoro no Sekai ni
Please give them a listen π§
I was truly happy to have the opportunity to perform at such a wonderful event π©΅
Thank you so much π
We finally have some lovely sunshine after a long time today, and it feels like summer has returned ☀️
I hope everyone will have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for reading all the way to the end π
That’s all from Katayama Saki π°π©΅
See you all later
#sakiblog 280




Comments
Post a Comment