Takai Rika here ๐
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
Music Video for “Kaze ni Kinmokusei” has been released ๐ฌ
I’m so happy that we were given such a wonderful song.
I’m so happy that such a wonderful MV was created for us.
I’m so happy that such beautiful costumes were made for us.
I’m so happy that I got to dance to such a wonderful choreography.
Everything about it is truly wonderful, and I can’t thank everyone enough.
It was a wonderful shoot brimming with the spirit of youth,
so much so that every single member agreed: "The music video shoot was truly fun."
My personal favorite part is how everyone is all squished together during the second chorus. It’s so cute seeing everyone smiling as they appear on camera.
Super-cute Hiragana Hinata Time ⭐️
Be sure to keep an eye out for it ๐
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
It has been announced that Morimoto Marie-san will be graduating.
We only found out about her graduation very recently as well.
I had thought that there wouldn’t be any graduating members with the 18th single, so the news came as a huge shock. I never imagined that we would hear about Marie-san’s graduation at this point in time, so when I first heard the news, it was difficult for me to fully process it.
She is such a kind person who would casually come up and talk to us during little moments in our breaks, and who is always thoughtful and considerate toward the members around her.
I still remember how happy I was when she naturally started talking to us, even back when 5th Gens were still not used to interacting with our seniors.
Even if the words she said were just something casual to Marie-san, there have been countless times when those words helped me, or eased my nervousness.
She is such a passionate senior who always says such wonderful things to us, and I really feel that she is someone who treasures Hinatazaka46 from the bottom of her heart.
I’m sure there are many members who have been helped by Marie-san. That’s just how deeply her kindness and warmth have stayed in our hearts as members.
There isn’t much time left until her graduation.
That’s precisely why I want to treasure every remaining moment with her, every minute and every second.
Her graduation ceremony will be held on Day 3 of the Tokyo performances.
I hope that everyone who wants to see Marie-san off in every possible way
will be able to make it there ๐
And we, the members, will see her off with smiles all the way to the very end ๐☺️
๐๐◌๐๐◌๐ ๐๐◌๐๐
Today is Miku-san and Yu-san’s birthday ๐
I couldn’t see Miku-san today because of our schedules, but 5th Gens did celebrate Yu-san’s birthday together ๐ฅ๐ฐ
We’re going to have a celebration with other Chiho group member later ^_^
smile smile
Happy birthday to both of you ๐
See you guys again!
( .หฌ. )
#ใใใฎ็ถดใใใจ








Comments
Post a Comment