Skip to main content

I believe we’ll definitely meet again with smiles on our faces!

 










Everyone smiles with Niko-chan's smile!










God morning ☀️

Hinatazaka46 5th Gen, Tsurusaki Niko here

Thank you for having me again today ( ¨̮ )






________________










As was officially announced yesterday, 
the cancellation of Hinata Fes 2026, 
which was scheduled to be held on September 5th and 6th, has been announced.



No matter how much we look forward to something, there’s simply no way to fight against the weather…

This decision was made with the safety of everyone coming to the venue as the top priority.



I’ve also heard news that the rain is getting heavier, so please continue to put your safety first and take care of yourselves out there 🌧️







But to be honest,
I’m really disappointed too( ; ; )


I wonder what kind of scenery will unfold before us at my very first Hinata Fes?

Will I be able to spot all of you during the parade?

Will we be able to get completely soaked together during the live show?

Will I get to discover even more of Miyazaki's delicious local food and it's beautiful scenery?





This was supposed to be my second time visiting Miyazaki. The last time I went was for our introductory photo shoot, and the people of Miyazaki showed us such an incredible amount of warmth and kindness…!


They welcomed us so warmly, even though everything was new to us, and at the end, they told us, “We’re looking forward to seeing you again someday, when you’ve grown even more and become members of Hinatazaka46!”


That’s why, ever since joining the group, I had been genuinely looking forward to finally visiting such a warm and welcoming place like Miyazaki again…!!

After spending so much time preparing together with all the members, there’s a feeling deep inside my heart that I just can’t put aside, no matter how much I try.




And I believe that so many people have put their time and effort into making this festival happen…!


Everyone in Miyazaki,
all of the staff members,
everyone involved in creating the live performances,

and all of the Ohisama fans who had been eagerly looking forward to it.


When I think about the feelings of everyone who spent such a long time preparing so much for this festival, I feel so helpless and disappointed too.







But we can’t stay sad forever…!!

Of course, I think it will be difficult to switch gears and move on right away. I feel the same way, after all..

Even so, the path that we’ve all walked together toward making Hinata Fes happen doesn’t simply disappear. If anything, every part of that journey had a meaning of its own!

Through all the preparations we made to make this dream come true, we were able to meet so many new people. I’m filled with heartfelt gratitude for every single one of those encounters!!


Truly, truly, thank you so much 🌼🌼










Lastly.


Especially at a time like this, I want to light even the smallest spark of hope in all of your hearts! I want to bring you the kind of energy that makes you feel better and puts a smile on your face.


Because we are Hinatazaka46, after all!! ☀️


Believing that we will absolutely be able to meet all of you again in Miyazaki someday, I want to keep moving forward too!


Right now, my heart is filled with disappointment and sadness, but I believe that beyond all of this, there is definitely a time waiting for us when everyone’s smiles will fill the air once again ( ¨̮ )




Since we weren’t able to meet this time, when we finally get to see each other again, let’s laugh together as much as we possibly can ~~~!!!



This is a promise, okay!!



________________




That’s all for today’s blog!

I’ll see you again in my next blog 🤍

Well then, see you again!



















Bonus ( ¨̮ )


















I hope today, tomorrow, and the day after that,
each and every one of you has a wonderful day! ♡

As long as you keep smiling,
I’m sure good things will come your way ~! ☀️


#にこにこぶろぐ #146





(I absolutely, absolutely, absolutely love all of you Ohisama, everyone in Miyazaki, and all of my fellow members!! ♡)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sincerely, Izukichi

Yahokichi Shimoda Izuki here. Thank you so much for the miguri m(_ _)m I’m really happy that the 17th single period brought me so many wonderful encounters! It seems like our warm, warm community of Roomies is growing too, and that makes me really happy (˶' ᵕ ' ˶) I often get asked, “Can I become a Roomies too?” ...Like, what do you mean?!!!! If you’re already interested in me, then you’re already a Roomies! 👍🏻‪♡♡ From here, I want to talk a little about my thoughts! The Senbatsu lineup for the 18th single was announced recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou, right?! I didn't make into the cut this time, but I don’t want all of you to take it too negatively either. I know it’s not easy to change the way you think about something so quickly. I’m the same way, so I understand... This time too, I took a little time to sort through my feelings before putting them into words. So, even if it takes a little time, I want you to spend each day smiling with me. Hiragana Hinatazaka46 ha...

I'm smiling just fine

Recently on Hinatazaka de Aimashou,  both the formation and the Senbatsu lineup for Hinatazaka46’s 18th single were announced. To be honest, it’s really difficult to put into words how I feel about the announcement this time.  To put it simply, I was disappointed. After the Senbatsu announcement was over, plenty of emotions came rushing over me that I couldn’t stop crying. I cried so much that even I was surprised, and my tears made it difficult for me to see what was in front of me. I found myself thinking about everything I had worked hard on during the 17th single period, the things I wanted to work even harder on from here, and how far there still is between the person I want to become and who I am right now. I’m frustrated, and it hurts. Of course, I understand that being chosen as Senbatsu member isn’t everything.  But precisely because I have the ambition to show all of you even more wonderful scenery, I truly regret not being able to make into the cut this time. S...

Let’s update ourselves and make meringue

Spin, spin… Rattle, rattle, rattle… Pop!! Ta-da!      ∧_∧           ╭◜◝ ◜◝ ◜◝ ╮ ‎꒰ ˶ ɞ̴̶̷ ༝ ɞ̴̶̷ ˶꒱ .oO Giving it my all with you, right here, right now! ‎ /づ~‎◝✨       ╰◟◞ ◟◞ ◟◞ ╯ From Kanagawa, 21 years old  Hinatazaka46 5th Ge, Matsuo Sakura here. Thank you, truly, truly, truly, for opening my blog. I want everyone who always supports me,  as well as the future Ohisamas I haven’t met yet,  to have days overflowing with happiness. The formation for the 18th single “Icha Icha Mushi,” which will be released on September 30, was announced the other day. I’ll be promoting it as a senbatsu member. I was able to successfully complete the run of the 17th single, and that was only possible because of all your love and support. Thank you so much. For this single, my position and my pairing are both different from last time, so it feels like I’ve jumped into a whole new world. Now that I’ve been chosen, I want to ma...