Hello everyone
Katayama saki here!
Nice to meet you all ☆。.:*・゜
I might just find myself wanting to eat curry rice for lunch today
Katayama Saki User's Guide ①
She love people
My family, my friends, my fellow group members, and all of you out there who supports me
I love everyone so much that I find myself thinking about you all every single day
Lately, I’ve been wanting to see my friends happy, so I’ve been spinning the gacha way too many times, hoping I’ll get the one they’re looking for, only to end up defeated sometimes ( > <꧞)
Also, as I’ve mentioned before on Hinaai before, I absolutely adore my older sister
I’m sure she loves me just as much
She sends me letters via the messaging app's π and collects all my merchandise, which makes me so happy
I shared a few photos in my previous blog post where I took a trip to Fuji-Q Highland with her π»
The forecast called for bad weather that day, but it didn't rain while we were there, and we managed to conquer all the thrill rides π’
I absolutely love roller coasters!! The thrill rides at Fuji-Q Highland were so intense that just one go was enough to leave me completely satisfied!
Here's the curry rice I had for lunch
A cute looking curry rice, don't you agree? π
Rilakkuma-san ♡
My older sister's ordered the Shirokuma-san ones!
User's Guide ② Sleep is important
The more sleep I get, the happier I become ^>~<^
Sleep is extremely important to me that on days off when I don't leave the house, I make sure to stay asleep until 3:00 PM π€
That's why I have to go home early! I need my sleep π
User's Guide ③ She love anything cute
I have an abstract hobby of collecting cute things
This is what it means to be cute
My philosophy of happiness is constantly being in contact with cuter things.
Thanks for reading all the way to the end π
That’s all from Katayama Saki π°π©΅
See you all later
#sakiblog 227






Comments
Post a Comment