It's been a day ~ ♡
tick-tock, tick-tock
riiingggg ⏰𓈒 𓂂𓏸
It’s time for “Mii-chan’s Blog” ~!
Thanks for coming to read it again today ~ ♡
From Osaka, 19 year old, Ota Mizuki here!
For today, photos with the 5th Gens!!
Here are some photos of the six members of 5th Gens! ♡
Gokisei's Go! 🖐🏻
Seeing the six members of 4th Gens taking a photo together made us feel like we had to take one too ~!
I feel like either Niko-chan or I are usually the ones to suggest taking a group photo when it comes to 5th Gens!
I’d love to take even more group photos 💭
Of course, I have photos with each of them individually, too ~
Kuramori ♡
I absolutely love Kuramori's mouth! Sometimes I try surprising Kuramori out of the blue and her reaction when she's startled is just so cute that I end up doing it over and over again ~
Sorry, Kuramori 😌
Niitan ♡
For some reason, Niitan's hands are always cold! I just want to warm them up for her whenever we're together! Let's go get yakiniku, Niitan!!
Izuki ♡
I absolutely love her half-pigtails too!! She's always laugh at everything, so I feel like I could keep cracking jokes in front of her forever 💭
Takai ♡
Whenever I talk to Takai, I end up firing off a barrage of snarky retorts at her bizarre stories, but honestly, it’s actually really fun ~ Just the other day, we went on a marathon outing: grabbed a meal, hit up karaoke, and then went to see a movie!
Niko-chan ♡
When I was struggling with something yesterday, she gave me an answer that really made me think, "Exactly!" It made me respect you so much ~ She's really smart! It’s also wonderful seeing her reading a book during breaks at work ~🫶🏻
I’m so happy I got to take two-shot photos with everyone during "Kaze ni Kinmokusei" music video ⟡.·
Whenever I get to work with so many people, like at concerts or during music video shoots, I just can't help but ask to take photos together ~ 😌💕
I’m sure there are tons of two-shots and behind-the-scenes photos just sitting in my camera roll, so I’d love to share them in my messages apps sometime!!
I really hope I can take lots of photos with everyone during Hiragana Hinatazaka46 concert, too ♡
。*⑅୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧⑅*。
Thank you for spending time with me all the way to the end again today ~♡
A daily dose of Dubai chocolate. I'm still hooked ~
Whether it's Dubai chocolate mochi or the chocolate bar itself, it's really hard to stop once you get hooked!
For those who haven't tried it yet, you definitely should!
📼⋆. SHUWA SHUWA / Hinatazaka46
That’s all for today!
Let’s meet again in my next blog ~♡
That is all from Ota Mizuki 🍓
See you ~♡ I hope you have a wonderful day ✨️
#みーちゃんのぶろぐ
#225






Comments
Post a Comment